chapter2 June 13th

its Friday the 13th, and were getting scary movies for the holiday.

somthing me, my brother's and sisters do every Friday the 13th

________________________________

Lauren is the oldest 24. she's married to a douche, william. And have twins, Bryce and zayn. But she's moved out

Ashton is next in line,20. He still lives with us though.

Brianna is 18. she ALSO lives with us. kinda, she lives with her boy friend too. she's got the best of both worlds.

Jase.... Jase is 17.

I'm 16..

Then Rory. Poor, poor, Rory. He's 14, he's had the hardest life any kid could ever have. Nobody understands Rory after the "incendent".

I think my moms done

_________________________

KIDS LETS GO! screamed mom.

everyone was screaming shotty!! Not me and Jase though. Of course we want to sit next to each other.

So Ashton got front seat. see the game works like this.

rule one~

everyone has to scream shotty.

rule two~

race to the front seat.

rule three~

sombody gets punched in the face.

rule four~

the puncher gets shotty.

(pretty damn simple)

Jase and I sat all the way in the back where nobody wants to really sit.

*10 mins later*

we all jumped out of the van to get to red box.

while I watched everyone disappear Into the crowd of fat ass people trying to get 60 percent sale on fried chicken and hot wings, Jase and I back away slowly Into a one person restroom.

"Oh my fucking God. I didn't think I was going to beable to kiss you all day"! Jase says as he begins to makeout with me.

"Well now you have me. And I have you."

I say back.

"Don't be romantic with me Ash."

"Don't be cool with me Jay. Now shut up and kiss me!!"

So that's exactly what we did for the past 10 minutes or so. I leave the bathroom just to see if they are still there. yup. fighting away. so I close the door, and lean my back agaist the door.

He starts to lift up my shirt. I slap his hands.

"I'm sorry. I thought you wanted this?" he says rudely.

"I do want this. But not in a one-person-bathroom in Walmart, when we have almost 5 minutes."

*knock knock knock*

"Jase, A-Ashlyn?! is that you guys?!?!...its uh-h... R-Rory.... its...umm...time to go.. so you guys might w-want to finnish whatever you guys are d-doing In there.... um.. ya... so I'm g-ganna go now... so I'-" Rory got cut of by Jase opening the door and pulling him by the collar,Into the bathroom.

" Say one FUCKING WORD your DEAD!!!! YOU HEAR STUDDER MUFFIN!??!"

Rory knows everything about us. He's ratted us out before but nobody belived him.

"Ye-yes."

"now beat it! studder muffin!" Jase screams.

I wait for Rory and Jase to leave.

I just start to cry.

probably going to start my period soon. But I just feel bad for everyone.