give yourself a try (the 1975)

an- alrighty so this one's got the whole band, hence " (the 1975) " X

  While on the set for "Give Yourself A Try", the boys were buzzing as usual. You've known this band for ages, you were practically their first fan.

  "How you doing love?" Matty questioned as he slid his arm around your back. You still can't believe he dyed his hair that god awful orange, but's it's kinda growing on you.

  "I'm fucking wonderful, this video is gonna be awesome!" you respond. Matty flashes you a toothy grin before having to go back on set. He's always been flirty with you, in fact all of the 1975 have been flirty with you since the beginning. But you guys just view each other as siblings by now.

  A few minutes later, you find yourself on a couch behind the set. The wall of mirrors is directly behind you. It's easy to hear Matty loudly singing the lyrics "Getting STD's at 27 really isn't the vibe". You smirk, remembering that scare he had at 27. You and Matty were both going through a minor hoe phase and one of his hookups texted him saying he should be tested. He didn't seem to have too much concern though and continued hooking up with other people.

  Adam and Ross find their way to you behind the set. "Oh hey y/n!" Adam smiles, as you give him a quick wave.

  "Living for the new hair by the way." you comment as you run your fingers through the very short bleached mess on his head. Ross loudly laughs at something at his phone before showing you two the hundreds of indirect tweets he has. You just recently showed him how to check them and he's been looking at them nonstop.

  "Hear this one...'Ross MacDonald is the most beautiful man on earth, i hope he gets what he deserves in this upcoming era' who writes this stuff?" he loudly laughs out once again as he reads another.

  By this time, it was getting kinda late, so you give your goodbyes to Ross and Adam before going to find George. You end up seeing him smoking with Matty outside and you go join them.

  "Y/N!" George shouts, he wraps you in a tight hug. Matty passes you his cig, "Did you like what you saw?" George questions. You nod as you deeply inhale the cigarette smoke.

  "You guys looked fucking awesome, but I gotta go I'm so sorry!" you say, looking at the time on your phone. George and Matty fake whine as you give them your last goodbyes.

  The trip home was...loud. You blasted the unreleased "Give Yourself A Try" through the now deserted streets and sang your lil' heart out.