46: Real Life

⚠️Slight smut⚠️

Jungkook's POV:
"Daddy, I'm bored," I pouted as I came barreling into the living room.

"Want to watch this movie with me cupcake?" Tae suggested.

"Uh huh," I said while shaking my head.

"Then what do you want to do?" He asked.

"Can I suck you off?" I asked while playing with my fingers.

"Fuck, come here baby," he said while grabbing my hand and tugging me towards him.

"You sure?" He asked while looking into my eyes. I jumped up excitedly while shaking my head yes.

"Okay, be a good boy now," he said as he sat more comfortably and waited for me to undo his jeans. I smiled at him before getting on my knees and in between his legs to undo his jeans.

Once I got them unbuttoned and the zipper pulled down, he helped me to pull his pants down to his feet. I licked my lips before taking my hand to rub him harder through his boxers.

"That's good baby," he let me know. I smiled up at him before pulling his underwear down to where his jeans are and I couldn't stop staring at him.

"You okay baby?" Tae asked me since I all of a sudden just stopped.

"You're huge daddy, I don't know if I can put you in my mouth," I pouted.

"Just take what you can and if it's too much we can stop, okay baby?" He said while moving the hair out of my eyes and giving my lips a quick little peck.

"Okay daddy, sorry if I can't," I said ashamedly.

"No, don't be sorry baby. You're still perfect to me. I couldn't have asked for a better baby boy," he said while kissing my forehead. I huffed out before looking at his hard on and leaning closer to it. Soon I grabbed it up with my hands and tried to lick the tip of it.

"There you go baby," he said as he looked down at me with a smile. I smiled back at him before I decided to take just the head into my mouth. I played with his slit and the tip of his dick with my tongue for a little bit before I tried to take him in a bit deeper. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but after awhile I was getting the hang of it so I started to bob my head up and down.

"God baby, just like that. Can you go any deeper?" He groaned out as I felt his hand grab onto the back of my hair. I hummed to let him know that I would try, which caused him to moan out.

"Ah baby," he said while looking up at the ceiling. I tried with all my might to take him as deep as I could go. I was pretty pleased with myself, but I found it harder to breath.

Then I started to bob my head again as I tried to deep throat him. Suddenly I felt his hand grip tighter onto my hair as he quickly thrusted into my mouth, causing me to gag.

"Shit, baby are you okay?" He asked while pulling me off of his dick. I coughed a little while trying to get my breath back.

"No daddy, I liked it," I said hoarsely.

"You sure? I didn't hurt you right?" He asked.

"No, I really did like it. I want your cum so badly daddy. Please cum in my mouth," I whined as I started to stroke his dick.

"Okay baby, keep going. I'm getting close. You're doing really well," he said so then I continued on. I took his dick into my mouth once again before deep throating him. Then I bobbed my head once again going as fast as I could now.

"Fuck, I'm almost there baby," he said before he thrusted into my mouth again, which caused me to moan more around him and vibrate his dick.

"Oh god," he moaned out before holding my head still and fucking into my mouth with quick little thrusts. I couldn't help the tears that started to spill out and the constant vibration that I put on his dick as I was crying with him still inside my mouth.

"Fuck, I'm cumming baby," he breathed out before he stopped moving and held my head down, shooting his cum deep down my throat. Once he completely emptied himself in my mouth, he finally let me pull off where I began to cough.

"Fuck, you okay?" He asked me while pulling my face towards him.

"Yeah, thank you," I said with hardly a voice.

"Shit babe, your voice is almost gone. Are you sure I didn't go too hard? I tend to space out and get a little too rough," he asked while kissing the top of my head.

"No daddy, I really enjoyed it. I like the taste of your cum and the feel of you down my throat," I said with a soft smile.

"God, I love you," Tae chuckled out while hugging me.

"Love you too daddy," I said shyly while blushing.

"I think we need a safe word though, just in case. I don't want to hurt you," he suggested.

"Hmm, okay. What about bunny?" I asked.

"If you want it to be bunny it can be bunny, okay baby," he smiled at me.

"Also if you're ever in the situation, like just now, where you can't speak, grab me somewhere and tap me until I stop okay?" He nodded at me.

"Yes daddy," I barely got out.

"Okay, now no more talking. You're voice sounds awful babe, I'm sorry. Let's go make you some nice, warm tea to soothe your throat," He offered. I nodded my head at him while he helped me up off the floor.

"You're seriously amazing," he said while smiling at me. "And your lips swollen like this, hot," He said before kissing them. I let out a small sound before he pulled off and then we headed into the kitchen to make that tea.