3

The day started the same as everyday for students and teachers at Leayfeild High School. The sun rising above Lix Hall, lawnmowers trimming the grass to perfection, and students lingering around campus before their first class. By 7:30 am most students are in their classrooms waiting to begin the daily lesson, besides the stragglers who ‘woke up late’. As the final bell rings classes begin teachers begun their lessons in sync, just another day at Leayfeild High.  

      Sitting in her classroom Maylin sat at her desk tapping her pencil. The metal hitting against the wood of the desk making a annoying tapping sound.  Her teacher Ms.Lowmarra glared at her in annoyance her eye twitching ever so slightly. Not able to take the noise any longer Ms.lowmarra stood up furiously, causing a loud scraping sound to break the silence in the room.

    “Ms.Greywoods! Stop that obnoxious noise this instant!” She shouts causing some of the other students to look at their instructor with wide eyes.

     Maylin looks up at her teacher and rolls her eyes and says. “ you said that yesterday Ms.Lowmarra stop wigging out.”

   The class and the teacher look at her in confusion. As if this had never happened before. It had though Maylin remembers it. All of it the yelling, her leaving, outside of the school. Wait outside of the school! Yes  the statue the U wall. After a moment of silence the teacher began yelling again although she had not started tapping again.

    “That is it! Maylin Greywoods out of my class now! This idiotic behavior is not tolerated!” Ms.Lowmarras voice yells breaking a bit in the process.

      Confused Maylin got her things and left the classroom confused. Before she closed the door she heard the class laugh. Leaving the class she heads down the hall to Killians classroom. She opened the door  and walked in only to be greeted by Mr.Malick.