2

Gasping at the world around her she sees the area is covered in grass. She slowly steps all the way  out and looks around seeing new buildings that were never there. She looks back to her school only not to see it. Instead she sees a large statue that said “ A great mistake, a lot more needed to learn” and a long wall that made a U shape around it that had writing on it. What was it that it said? She moved closer to the wall to inspect it.

   Before she got close enough to read the wall their was an odd noise that rang through the area. It sounded like an airplane or a jet. Looking around Maylin sees nothing. Confused she turns back to the wall.

     It felt like only a minute before she is shoved out of the odd world. Looking out around her she sees the school day has ended. Everyone is walking out of the school.

     "How weird wasn't it just the morning?" Maylin mutters to herself.
      Walking farther into the campus Maylin gets a chilling feeling down her spine. As if something was going to go wrong, horably wrong. Glancing around she looked for any suspicious people. Seeing no one she remembers what she had discovered just moments earlier.

    Running back Maylin looked for her best friend to tell him her discovery.  This all seems so familiar. But why? she thinks to herself. Before she can get to her best friend, Killian, she heard everyone scream. Looking around painiced she looks around to see people pointing upwards. Maylin looks up but everything turns black.