Where's Shikimaru?

Shikimaru POV

Hinata had sent me into the forest to look for another way into the place Kotoko wants us to go to and I did find another way to get in but I heard a scream and I slowly began to creep in where I heard it from and I found Hinata on the ground and she started to slowly disappear.

Anger slowly rose into my stomach why would someone do that to Hinata she was the sweetest girl I knew but I knew that it wasn't what this Hinata said that would piss off Kotoko it was her younger self that would have that job.

Instead of saying something about the way I found I decided to go by myself so the rest wouldn't have to see there children hurt the way I saw them when I got there. When I got into the place Kotoko wanted us to go to I saw myself, my son, Temari, younger Choji, ChoCho, Metal, and Younger Lee.

I looked beside them and saw the younger dead bodies of Naruto, Sasuke, and Hinata. I clenched my first.

"You'll pay"

"I know your up there won't you come down now?" Kotoko said throwing a kunai at the ceiling.

I jumped down and landed down next to the children.

"Dad?" Shikadae looked up at me.

"I'll save you don't worry" I got into a fighting stance. Kotoko came at me with the kunai.

(Hey guys please don't hate me I honestly have no excuse for not updating except for laziness please don't hate me for it being so short

       Hugs and kisses,

                                      Yurio_Bae)