The Call~~ Niall Horan Fan Fiction~~ xx

"Hello is this Elizabeth Jones?" someone asked from my phone.

"Um yes it is. How can i help you?' I asked. Who even is this?

"I have a job offer for you as One Directions assistant. I have heard that you are very good at your job and i would love to have you on our team." the guy said sounding hopeful.

"Oh. Well i will have to think about it, would that be okay? What exactly would i need to do for this job? Oh and not to be unprofessional but who are you?" i asked. I really needed a new job. There is too many people that work here i want to get away from.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not running from my problems i just don't like them and i would much rather work somewhere else. And this seemed like the perfect time and chance. And i get to work with One Direction, the five hottest people on the planet. 

"Yes you can have a week. I hope that is enough time. You would go to every event with them. Mostly do what people think my job is. To babysit them in a sort. Make sure they get places on time. And if they like you and you don't mind, live with them also. It will be a very busy job but these boys make everything fun i promise you. You will have a great time. I'm Paul. I'm sure you've heard of me if your a fan. I must get going but ill be in touch." Paul said  OMG PAUL. I'm not a huge fan but i do know of them and like their music. Okay ill admit i know stuff about each boy. Niall is my favorite but all the boys seem great.

"Thank you so much Paul. If its okay i'd like to accept the job offer right now. Its just what i needed and wanted." I said as confidently as i could.

I heard him sigh on the other end "Thats wonderful! The boys want to meet you. Could you come over to the studio in an hour? They're almost finished" he said seeming much happier than before. It must be because i accepted the job. 

"Yeah that will be fine. Ill be there. Thanks again Paul." i replied. An hour to get ready? Ugh good thing i was just getting out of the shower when Paul called.

"No thank you. See you then." he said. I heard the click of him hanging up. I screamed as loud as i could. This is amazing. I couldnt wait to meet them and start my job.

I picked out white high waisted shorts with a purple flowing top matched with light purple flats.

"That should do." i thought aloud. I went over to my mirror and decided on no make-up. I pulled my long blonde hair into a side braide and was ready to go. I grabbed my phone and purse and went out and got into my car. While i was driving i couldnt help but think what will happen. Will they like me? If they do i can live with them. Suddenly i was worried about this. What if something happens between me and one of the guys and he winds up hatting me. I dont think any of them will fall in love with me. All i need to worry about it not falling in love with any of them.

I got to the studio and walked in to find all five boys messing around in a room that looks like a living room. Weird. I guess i wasn't exactly quiet because as soon as i walked in all eyes where on me.

"Uhhm. Hi, Im Elizabeth but you can call me whatever nickname you want." i said nervously. Louis was the first to talk.

"Welll hello Lizza. Can i call you that Lizza? Just me. Ya hear boys, don't you dare call her that or ill shave you head when your sleeping." He threatened standing up and walking over to me. He started circling me as if he was inspecting me.

"Your beautiful. We're going to be great friends. Come along girl and boys. Lets go in the other room." he said making me blush. He thought i was beautiful? I'm going to love this job so much. 

"Wait." i said making them all stop and look at me. "I'll only go in there if theres food. I love food." i said confidently. They were just boys. Even if they were famous.

"I think i like this girl." Niall said grabbing my arm and pulling me along with him into the room. His hands are soft.... i was pulled out of my thoughts when a french frie hit me in the face. Um wut?

"WHO THREW THIS AT MY FACE!?" i yelled trying to sound mad but failing and laughing instead. I looked around the room and saw Louis grinning at me. Niall was pissing himself with laughter. Liam and Zayn were just smiling. And i have no idea what the hell Harry was doing. Looks like hes eating Louis' hair or something.

When i finially calmed down i threw it back at Louis when he wasnt looking at me. It hit him right on his eye making him jump like 200 feet in the air. He glared at me but didnt say anything. I tried to keep a straight face but started laughing. I looked at Niall whos sitting next to me. Still laughing. I dont think he ever stopped. I really like it here.

"PAUL I LOVE HER CAN WE KEEP HER!?" Niall yelled when Paul walk into the room.

"PAUL IS SHE LIVING WITH US!?" Harry yelled out next.

"YEAH CAN WE KEEP HER!? SHES FUNNY AND THREW FOOD AT LOUIS." Zayn yelled out surprising me. I didn't see him laughing but i guess he was. I smiled, glad that they like me.

"WAIT  BUT PAUL SHE THREW FOOD AT ME. SHES MEAN!" Louis screamed. I just laughed at him, knowing he threw it at me first.

"Wait! But Lou threw it at her first. Please let her stay!"Niall said hugging me from his spot on the small couch. 

"Liam, do you like her?" Paul asked him. Liam looked up from his movie. Guess what movie. Toy Story.

"Yeah she seems lovely." he said smiling warmly at me then going back to his movie. He really does love his Toy Story.

"Good. I like her also. She will be working with you guys. Hopefully for quiet a while." Paul said walking out, after shooting me a smile making me believe the right choice accept this job. 

All the boys, even Liam got up and pulled me into a group hug saying how much fun this will be. And i had to agree with them.