Beginning

*R-r-r-ring R-r-ring* my alarm went disturbing my not -so-interesting dream. I just wanted sleep.

Y/N:"Uggh! 5 more minute !"

Suddenly my alarm stopped and so did my whining and scrunching. I opened my eyes to my arm- crossed brother ,also known as Seokjin, looking down on me.

J:"No now you're going to be late. Hurry up!"

He pulled my duvet off and I tossed and turned before finally sitting up, sulking.

Y/N:"Uggh! Why?!" I whined for like the fifth time.

J:"Because you've got school. And school gives you education. And education will make yo-"

Y/N:"Yes,yes. I know. Education will make you like eomma." I continued as I knew what he was going to go on about.

J:"Exactly!" He agreed

J:"Now come on, get ready and come eat.okay?"

I nodded tiredly and stretched. He kissed my forehead then left. I hopped out of bed and into the bathroom. I washed up, got dressed and checked myself in the mirror one last time. As I was walking towards the stairs I noticed a smiling JM ( Jimin,sorry takes too long ) walking in the same direction. Our eyes met and having the brother- sister instinct between us and the smell that was radiating from the kitchen,we both clicked on and ran down, racing each other. I'll tell you the truth. We sounded like elephants racing for food.

We sprinted to the kitchen and grabbed a random chair. We hurriedly sat down just as Jin turned around, with a stack full of butter gold pancakes ,over filled with syrup. We both stared,hungrily and eagerly at the amazing sight,that is,until he spoke.

J:"So,who was here first?"

We both shot our hands up.
JM&Y/N:"I WAS!!" We turned to each other angrily.

JM&Y/N:"No,it was me!" We both pointed at ourselves.

JM&Y/N:" No I was he-",

??:"Shut up! I was here before you 2 were even born! It's mine."

He magically appeared on one of the dining chairs and stood up, grabbing the plate from JINS hands.
J:"Yaaaaah!"

Y:"What?! It's true!" He shrugged innocently and defensively.

J:" Take it nicely at least!"

Suga scoffed and plunged his fork into the foamy texture. Me and JM stared endlessly,jaws hanging open, mouths drooling as he took a big bite.

Y/N:"Oppppppaaa!" I screeched

J:"Hey,Hey! Don't worry. There's more." He butt in giggling as it looked like each and every one of us wanted to kill each other. Wow, good timing oppa.

Y/N:" Hmph! There better be." I threatened mumbling, death glaring my mint haired brother,who was now practically chowing the deliciously scented food down his mouth.
Soon, Jin gave us our breakfast and just as we started eating ,HOBI and RM burst into the kitchen.

RM:"Out! Out! Out!"

He shouted grabbing toast and a water bottle,to HOBI.
H:" Yes!Yes! I'm coming! Just gimme a minute!"

He managed to utter breathlessly as he rushingly placed his bag down and scrambled wrinkled papers in to his stuffed bag.

RM:" We don't HAVE a minute!"

He squeaked getting ready to exit the door.

H:"Okay, Okay!

He grabbed a banana and they were just about to leave when Jin stopped them.

J:"Hey,hey. Why in such a hurry?" He asked his brother with a piece of toast stuck between his lips and then turned to his other, with messy hair,a white tank top, a clueless face and his lips parted ready to take a bite out of his banana.

Squeaking his shoes a little back, RM replied, the toast in his mouth slightly muffling his words.

RM:"Causthe we've goth thath sporths campaign in school!" He quickly replied, half his body lurking outside the door,not being able to finish his sentence  because of the toast.

H:" And we're going to be late! So goodbye!" He hurriedly finished for RM just before he stuffed the banana in his mouth and made crazy wave gestures as they both sprinted out the door. The door slammed shut and they were gone. We all blinked and just stared awkwardly at the door, silence crowding every inch of the room......until YOONGI  broke it.

Y:"Well. Wow." He tried sounding amused as to everything that had just happened.

JM:". Yeah ,I know right" JM replied trying to match YOONGIs voice of amusement. Suga came to sit next to me whilst mercilessly chomping his food right by my ear.

Y/N:" Yaah! Eat properly. That's disgusting!" I scolded making an " eww" face.

Y:"Shut up! Little brat. I've never said anything about your eating." Suga defended.

Y/N:"  Yeah I know. But you are just dis.gus.ting." I spelled out.

He scoffed at me and kept eating. I hummed innocently just to annoy him.
J:" Stop it! Now after you guys have eaten, come in the car, okay? " he said standing up to put his plate away.

Y/N:" Kay." I replied while the other two nodded. We all finally finished and went in to the car.

Im basically going to explain who everyone is. Y/N has 5 brothers and one best friend. Jin, YOONGI,hoseok,namjoon and jimin are her brothers whilst taehyung is her best friend.