Chapter eight

*Christinas P.O.V*

We drove back to Niall's house and crept inside, it was about one in the morning so we didnt want to wake anybody up.

When we walked down the hall we heard voices and giggling. Niall and I looked at each other curiously. We turned the corner and found a gigantic fort.

Oh my god. Brook. You would.

Niall looked like he was about to have a laughing attack and I smiled back at him.

Then there was what sounded like kissing noices... ew.

No wait,,YAAY thats what i wanted!!

Niall looked at me and pretended to be puking. Hah. hes cute.

Niall had a evil smirk on his face and got down on his hands and knees. He climbed under the fort quitely. I tried so hard not to laugh.

"GET SOME!". Niall yelled. Brook and Louis both screamed.

"HOLY CARROTSS! NIALL IM GONNA KILL YOU!". I heard Brook laughing hysterically and Niall ran up the stairs for his life. Louis follwed him up shaking his fist... and in the other hand there was a half eaten carrot. Ohhhh Louis.

Brook walked up to me with her cheeks all red.

"Hiii..." she said nervously.

"Well someone kept busy." I said teasingly. She glared at me but then smirked right after.

"So are you guys like... I dont know and item now?", I asked tilting my head.

This made her blush even more.

Damn.

This girl blushes so much. I remember when she had a gigantic crush on that poofy haired freak. Ohh what was his name.... Scott?

Yeah Scott. She would not stop blushing. Everytime someone said his name, or everytime he walked by.

Even when I just simply look at her she blushes... I think shes part tomato.

"GUUUUUUURL ARE YOU DATING NIALL!?" I looked at her nodding and smiling like an idiot.

"AWWWWWWWW'.

Niall came back running down the stairs clucking like a chicken. And louis was behind him hopping like a bunny. What the hell?

Niall grabbed my waist and pecked my cheek. "Lets go to bed."

Thats when i realized.

My mom.