07

December 25th

Today, I gave him two expensively unique gifts and a letter.

"Here Tae! Because you're the best, I bought it for you~"

"R-really y/n-ah~ You don't have to-" he said while he was unwrapping it.

"Merry Christmas, Tae." I gave him a kiss on the cheeks.

"Y-y-y/n.." he blushed, I chuckled.
"G-G-GUCCI?! GUCCI! GUCCI! GUCCI! GUCCI NECKLACE?! AND AND alien?" He said shooked.

"It reminds me of you, your unique personality." I winked at him and he smiled sheepishly then he read the letter.

To the best alien I've ever known,

Thank you for everything, Tae. I hope you're always healthy! Please always smile because it suits you more than pouting! Haha! I'm sorry if I hurt you or anything.. please forgive me and don't ever blame yourself for everything because not everything is your fault. Except for the fact that you're cute when mad. It's your fault you make me red! ;> Don't ever forget me, Tae. Saranghae~!

                                                                Love, Y/n

"Y/n-ah! It's almost like you're saying goodbye to me! Haha! It's almost like you're going to die or something!" He said while wiping his tears, smiling.

A tear suddenly escaped the corner of my eye.
I smiled.

'You're good at guessing, Tae.'