Tore a massive hole in my heart.....

Start from the beginning

"I already told you why and I feel terrible enough, thanks." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, you wanted me to say something and I said something."

"You know what?" I stood up and opened the door. "You can leave now." I was so angry.

"I think I will." He stood up and left the house.

I continued to think about that night with Anna. I came home so early in the morning and Louis was really suspicious. It was a lot like the night he asked me if I was cheating. He was sitting in that same chair and everything.

"How come you were out so late?" He asked standing up.

"My boss decided to hold the meeting late and the guys from work thought we should go out for drinks and I forgot to call." He seemed to believe me.

"You scared me." He pouted. "I thought something bad happened to you."

"I'm so sorry I scared you, baby." I walked over to him and hugged him. Thank goodness I didn't smell like perfume or anything like that for him to suspect that something else happened.

"Just don't do it again." He hugged me back. "I'm older than you; I'm supposed to take care of you."

"I know, baby, and you do take care of me; really good care of me." I kissed his forehead.

"Well, don't you ever do that to me again, okay?"

"I won't." I lead him upstairs with me.

I don't understand how I managed to fool him and thinking about it makes me feel so much shittier. My thoughts of that night were interrupted by my cell phone going off. I saw who it was, Louis. I answered.

"Hello?"

"We need to talk." He said.

"About what?" I questioned. "The fancy papers you sent me that tore a massive hole into my heart?"

"Don't be like that." He sounded angry. "Don't you dare talk to me like that and be like that after what you did to me!"

"Are you seriously telling me what to do?" I scoffed. "You may be older, but you aren't the boss of me!"

"You cheated on me multiple times and lied to my face when confronted about it." He yelled.

"Oh, don't give me that bullshit!" I yelled back.

"It's not bullshit you asshole!" He yelled again. "I didn't even call you to argue about this."

"Then why'd you even call?"

"God!" He screamed. "I called to tell you that you're not allowed to see Anthony anymore."

"You-you can't do that to me-"

"Actually, I can." I was frozen, but I wasn't going to let it go.

"I'm sorry, Harry, but you can't see him anymore." So he hung up.

I hung up and couldn't breathe. It was like at that moment I had just realized that I just lost everything in my life that matter to me. I lost my husband, my son, and one of my best friends. Now I only had one more friend I could call and get to help me, except he wouldn't even try because he's more of Lou's friend than mine. I sat back down on the couch and turned on the telly; watching shows might help my brain melt to nothingness and right now that's what I need. I fell asleep on the couch episodes later which is a shame. I'll never find out why Hannah thought it was necessary to tell the group that the text was from her mum instead of just say it was from 'A'.