I shake my head and reply with, "No thanks, I have work to attend to." He pouts but my decision is final.

We depart ways as he goes into the bedroom and I go into my office and quietly lock the door and wait til the shower starts to proceed to my work.

I open the lined pages and get my favourite pen and start writing,

Dear Ashton, my dear mate.

I'm sure by the time you've read this that I'm not here anymore. I'm sorry but I couldn't offer you or the pack up, full well knowing that Russell would come for me anyways. My main priority is keeping you safe and I'm doing just that by this choice.

I'm writing to say don't look for me as you could get hurt but I know you will disregard that, so speak to Ben and see what ideas he has - he knows what to do.

I'm sorry we didn't have more time together, only a measly three weeks. I hope you liked this morning as I know I did, I wanted to finish things on a high. I loved everyday with you and I cherish those, we will have more of those.

I know I say 'I love you' everyday but I mean it, immensely and can't even write how much. I don't know what will be happening soon but everyday I will be thinking of you and only you.

You're my one and only, my other half, my confidant, my love. Words cannot express what I feel for you and I promise on the other side of this, our house will be crawling with pups.

If I don't make it, to comply with your wants, go to the Medical Centre and ask them for the Head - Anna. Then say the code - AAP2017 and she'll understand.

I love you to infinity.

Your dearest,

Adella x

I then grab an envelope and wrap the letter in it and a sob escapes from my lips along with a few tears; the thought of leaving Ashton scarring me and a knock on the door startles me.

"Yes?" I say shakily, trying to hold back another sob.

"Adella, love, are you okay? Why is this door locked?" Ash says worriedly. I clear my throat and shove the letter deep in my cupboards, under many files. I hurry to the door and wipe the tears from my face, I then unlock the door and my mate comes barging in. Looking for something out of the ordinary.

He looks down at me and wipes away a stray tear and has a puzzled look, "What is it?" I shake my head and wrap my arms round his chest.

"Nothing just miss my parents, sometimes I have bad days." He then nods and wraps his arms back round me.

"How about having some people round today, have a Barbie?" I offer and look into his eyes and he nods enthusiastically. With that I go upstairs and wash while Ash contacts the people that are coming round and also some men to go and get some food and drink.

I look at myself in the mirror and smile sadly, my long white hair flowing to below my breasts along with my boring, pale complexion. However I don't dwell on the negative things, instead I get out my groovy red dungaree dress along with a white ruffled bandeau top and white original converse.

I go downstairs once I've straightened my hair and put a small amount of makeup on. The tables full with food already and I search for Ashton, instead I see him outside frying some food on the barbeque. His right hand flipping some meat while his left hand holding a bottle of beer.

Despite it being mid March now, it's not too cold as the sun always shines in the evenings so we mostly sit outside with the warmers. The Barbie always being used from the middle of March to late September.

"Hey honey, everyone should be arriving in the next ten minutes and all the food is mostly ready, so you can relax." Ashton calls to me. I'm currently walking towards him and once I reach him; I give him a peck on the cheek and wrap my arms around him so I'm face is pressed against his back.

"Who exactly is everyone?" I question, wanting it to be all the close friends. Have a good last day.

"Blake, James and Lily, Nick, Kira, Jackson, Theo, Ben, Ella and Anna and her mate." He replies and I hum in approval, a good group of people coming.

I walk back inside and make a bowl of Pimms, for the women. Around ten minutes later, just as I'm finishing the drinks and there are numerous knocks on the door.

"Come in." I shout and turn my focus back into finishing the drinks. Once I've completed the alcoholic beverages, I face the guests.

"Hey Adella." James says to me while Lily comes and gives me a small hug, for a moment I thought I smelt another scent with hers but then I sniffed again but nothing showed.

They carry some desserts and I thank them, even though we told them not to bring any food as we had enough.

I offer the two a drink but Lily denies, making my suspicion grow and James accepts the beer. James then leaves out to greet Ash and I quietly talk to Lily, "Are you pregnant Lil?"

Her eyes widen and she nods, "Is it obvious?" I shake my head signally 'no' but because of our proximity and my Alpha senses I could realise.

"Congratulations!" I say enthusiastically and her hands automatically move to rubbing her abdomen. Her eyes then sympathetically move to mine, "Does Ashton know yet? James told me that you and Kira were hiding something."

"He knows and he's fine about it now, we had a little row. Kira accidentally found it, that was all." I reply and Lily goes to open her mouth but the opening of the door stops her.

"The party has now officially started. We are here, no need to worry." I hear Nick loudly say and this is followed by the laughs of Blake, Jackson and Theo.

They enter the kitchen and Nick, Jackson and Blake give me a hug but Theo just nods to me. His shy self not emerging from his shell yet. They all openly accept the beers and join the other men outside, after the general conversation.

About five minutes later all the lads return to the kitchen along with James and Ashton with the last bits of food. Just as everyone was getting the food and drink on the table, which is in the kicthen, the door is knocked.

I hurry to the door and open it to reveal Kira, Ella and Anna along with her mate. I let them all in and everyone greets them, we all then start eating. All of us discussing general and sometimes personal topics, the afternoon turning out to be great. Lily and James then stand up and face everyone.

"We've got some news..." Lily starts and then looks lovingly into James's eyes and he finishes the sentence.

"We're expecting." With that everyone congratulates and talks to them about everything or anything. I look at them with sad eyes, not only for the fact that I'm not having children yet but also that I'll be leaving these lovely people tonight.

***********************

Hellooo,

What do you think Lily will have - girl, boy, twins?Xoxo

Keep reading, commenting, voting, sharing and following me xoxo

*edited.

-LMRBXOX