The opening ch.1

It should have been a dark night no moon, no stars, nothing. it was the middle of the night yet you could see like it was the middle of the day. witch of course would make it much harder but who knows maybe something like him would hide better in the middle of the day in the middle of a crowd on the paved side walk. You wouldn't think he would try his first kill in light like this, and it was night so there wasn't anyone on the street except for him in the busy place people call New York.it was quite odd to the 23 year old girl on the 3rd from top floor of the apartment building. she was quite a beautiful girl honestly why he chose her to kill is hard to tell. she had beautiful long red hair, and her eyes where a soft brown. he learned that she didn't have to many friends witch would make this easier, just simply because no one would be intruding. she took online classes she was trying to become a programmer. That may be why she was always on her computer. Unfortunately she never noticed him waiting for the perfect time he always waited at the street lamp right outside her door she never new of this. he just patiently waited. I mean all except the light other than that the plan was fool proof. there was nothing that could go wrong he had a perfect escape plan a easy way in, but there was something wrong he couldn't figure out what.he was growing more and more aggravated. he decided to test his luck knowing the only way in was through bullet proof glass, or getting the doorman to open the door for him.