As soon as I step inside the school, a whole ocean of students came crowding over me, asking for autographs.

Yes, I'm the most popular girl in the school, but I'm nice, that's why many like me! 

"Okay, I'll give out more and lunch okay?" I suggest politely and they all cheered and left for their lockers. 

I turn around and see a  boy walk in. I was close to greet him until I saw a pretty girl walk in behind him. 

Luckily, as I thought, no-one came over to them and gave them attention. They don't deserve that.

The time for class came and I skipped along to the class happily, a smile gracing my face as I sat down next to my best friend, Nahyun. 

"Yah, did you do your homework?" She asked, whispering

"Of course I did!" I replied

She groaned. "You didn't do yours did you..." I guessed

"I didn't..." She admitted

"Its alright, I'm sure the teacher will understand since your grandmother passed away." I reassured

She nodded and the teacher greeted us. "Good morning children," 

"Good morning Mrs. Jung " The class chorused 

"Hopefully you all have done your assignment," Mrs Jung said

Then the bully of the school, Tina comes up to Nahyun, "Hah!" She said in this princess-like voice "Nahyun hasn't done her assignment Mrs Jung,"

The teacher walked over to Nahyun and asks sternly, "Why haven't you done your assignment Nahyun?" 

Nahyun looked down, her eyes brimming with tears, "I'm sorry Mrs Jung, my grandmother had passed away and i wasn't able to find time to.." 

Mrs Jung understood the situation and nodded, "Its alright, you can do it this week then." She turned to the class, "But you all should bring in yours, no excuses."

I grinned, "Told you, its alright," I said, patting her back

_____________________________________________________________________

Minhoe will appear more in the next chapter (hopefully lmao) :D

<3