The Day We Met

Love is strange indeed and for many reasons.  You can know the person for a long time, or be best friends with them, go on a date with them, but most times it's unexpected but that's what makes it so unique.  

  ~Kanaya's P.O.V~

I was out shopping for some new clothes at the moment. 

  I kept hearing people shriek at something so I decided to check it out. When I swam by to see what was going on, I saw a girl doing something so...spectacular. I looked at the girls fins, she had black octopus tentacles that's rare, she also had a blonde bob kind of look for her hair but it was a bit longer, her skin was fairly pale and compared to my skin dang. 

  The blonde haired girl was performing magic...it was so amazingly beautiful. The girl had a wand in her hand shooting out  white wind creatures like, fish, sharks, octopus, and... mermaids. 

  The girl left the crowd in awe. Before i knew it the girl said "You there!" and pointed her wand in my direction, making me levitate, I was floating to the blonde, she grabbed my right hand and I grabbed on to her shoulder with my shopping bags over her shoulder making it easier for her to help put me on the ground. I put my bags on the floor. 

  The girl said "Hello there miss, might you introduce me? I'm Rose lalonde, nice to meet you." she smiled and put her hand out, my mouth was opened and I realized and closed it shut and put my hand in the octopus girl's hand and smiled. "Hello Rose Lalonde, I'm Kanaya Maryam." "Well hello Kanaya Maryam. Today I'm going to show you how to use magic." The crowd in front of us cheered. 

~Rose's P.O.V~

The girl I chose for this interested me for some unknown reason, I kept seeing her blush when she was with me. 

  "Well hello Kanaya Maryam. Today I'm going to show you how to use magic." I said to her, the crowd cheered because obviosly magic

  Kanaya looked really fancy, she had a green normal mermaid tail, black hair that was as short as mine almost, green eyes, a green top, and dark skin. I have a very odd eye color well I would if I was a human, my eyes are purple. Oh and I forgot to mention, I'm wearing a black top! 

  I looked at Kanaya straight in the face and said "So first, to use magic concentrate on what your going to do." I gave my wand to Kanaya and smiled, she was blushing again. 

  Kanaya took my wand and closed her eyes. It took a few moments to happen but I saw a gust of white wind swirling, the wind went over to me and Kanaya, it took us and made us dance with eachother. Kanaya's right hand was on my shoulder and left hand on my waist same thing with me to her but other way around basically. I felt myself blush and laughed nervously "hehe, you really do know how to put on a show." Kanaya opened her eyes and looked up, wow she already planned the whole dance and how it's going to end, "Why thank you," Kanaya smiled "also might I say, your tail looks really beautiful it's just so unique." I blushed. 

  Me and Kanaya's tails moved swiftly to the wind, this was really beautiful. When the thing ended I disappeared with Kanaya with all the money I got and Kanaya's shopping bags. 

  I dissapeared to a pond were I was under a blossom tree. 

  Kanaya's P.O.V

She was so beautiful in many ways. The place she sent us was beautiful in many ways. 

  I was under a pink blossom tree on a rock but...I wasn't in the water, I was on land. 

  Rose had her bum in the water the rest of her was showing, her elbows were on the rock and her hands on each side of her face. "Don't tell anyone this but, I'm into witchcraft." I was shocked of course "Witchcraft Isn't A Bad Thing Though." I smiled. Rose sighed and had a frown on her face and her eyes looked down "My parent's kicked me out for it and now I live with a kid named John Egbert." She smiled at the name John. "Oh," I said "I didn't know." Rose looked up at me and grabbed my hand holding it "It's okay, it's not really your fault. At least I now live with the last name Lalonde from my adoptive mother." That's why. 

  Rose tapped my face and said "Can I tell you something?" I blushed "Sure." She looked embarrassed "You promise not to tell anybody?" "I Promise." I smiled. Rose looked into my eyes and said looking flushed "erm...well I-I'm flushed for you." I was blushing hard from what she said. 

  Rose looked away from me blushing while embarrassed. I put both my hands on Rose's face, she looked over at me, I said "I love you too Rose." And with that I kissed her and she excepted following my lead. 

  Rose asked "So...can you be my matesprite?" I blushed and said "Absolutely."