2

3rd Person
The chaos ended after half an hour . Kai was asleep , so did Chanyeol too . The helpers went out from the room , except for Pop . Pop sat on he edge of Chanyeol's bed and that made the bed pulled down by his muscualar weight .

"P-pop is that you ?" Chanyeol slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes .

"Yes , don't worry . I'm here . You can go to sleep ." Pop replied while pushed Chanyeol gently to make him lay on his bed and bring up the blanket to his neck level .

"I don't need anyone to bring me to sleep , i'm 19 already .." Chanyeol said .

"but you act like 12 year old . and it's my responsibility too to make you and Kai stay safe ."

"Kai . Is Kai alright ?" Chanyeol suddenly turned to his right to see a sleeping Kai .

"yes , his alright , dear . you can go to sleep . oh and ," Pop messed with my bookshelf and took out a blue file .

"you've got a new mission"

-

Baekhyun P.O.V
"kyungie ?" i entered the room and saw my little brother under the blanket .

We don't share room of course , as Kyungsoo likes sleeping alone . I went to him and tickled his body .

"hahaha-aha s-stop haha !" he laughed and screamed as loud as he coulđ . i stopped tickling and he look at me with his sleepy eyes .

"what do you wantttt" he whines and i chuckled .

"i'm bored" i said and he replied with a 'tsk' .

Yes , me and Kyungsoo are not real brothers and that's why our first name are different , 'Do' and 'Byun' . I am 18 year old while Kyungsoo is 1 year younger than me . I was only 5 year old , when me and my dad , the leader of a mafia gang , were fetching my mom from meeting up with another mom of a gang . when she got into the limbo , she was so happy .

Flashback
"hahahaha ! Finally , i get to kill that shitty mom of that shitty gang . Mission's over !" mom looked at my dad and they both laughed while i watchd them - crazy , i thought .

Suddenly two men came in saying , "Byun , there is an abandoned child out there . his badly injured ."

My parents asked their mens to bring the boy in .

"hm let's check on this child .. hm ? 'Do Kyungsoo' , the tattoo said . Too young to have a tattoo , my child . Don't worry , you are going to be our new child ." dad said while patting his head .

i smiled at the boy and asked him to sit beside me and he did . we played with each other and now , both of us are equally given love by mom and dad .

end of flashback

Chanyeol P.O.V(again:P)
I looked through the file after Pop went out .

The file says ;
Hello my son ! I hope you doing great there !

Your old man will be overseas , but i know you can settle this new mission on your own , right ? so you and your brother are going to kill this two siblings named Do Kyungsoo and Byun Baekhyun . You will find them at the casino at east street , 678 . kill them by 1 am , or i'm gonna get disappointed with you two . See you !

love , your old man .

I read it aloud but by whispered , and feel like dying mentally . I hate missions . Why ? Because i hate seeing my younger suffer during the mission .

"C-chanyeol ? You are awake ?" Kai said while slowly sitting uo and leaning against the bed frame . i startled and looked to my right .

I stood up from the bed and hugged him tightly .

"yes i am , and you are too ! i missed you !" i pulled away the hug and hugged him again .

I kissed his silver hair and he patted my red hair .

He pulled away and said "what is wrong with you ?"

"Nothing" and i went back to my bed . He laid back down and asked me what i was reading .

"uh , nothing . i will tell you tomorrow alright ?" i replied , not wanting to spoil his wake-up mood . he nodded and closed his eyes to go back to sleep .

I sighed and put the blue file , switched off the lights and went back to sleep .

.

--------

author's note : helloo ! i know its quite complicated , but i hope you can catch up with the story ! my chapters are short , but sorry !

I'm in love with this picure lol , see you all soon !!