Chapter 1

[A/N] I am a fan of the wanted but not as big a fan as I am of one direction. So I don’t know how the guys in The Wanted are. Sorry if I write anything that doesn’t seem like what that person would do. Im only a fan of their music not personally them so please don’t hate me.

 Also this chapter might suck cause i havent really looked it over and yeah but ...welll hope you like it :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Alicia come on we’re gonna be late for the interview” Nathan yelled from the other room. Probably by the door. He wasn’t much of a patient guy.

I grabbed my converse and hurried to where he was. We got into the black car his manager provided for us and I tied my shoes on as the chauffer drove hurriedly to the radio station Nathan and his band we’re gonna get interviewed and perform at.

“What took you so long?” he asked annoyed.

“A girl needs time Nathan. You could’ve woken me up an hour earlier!” I said tying my left shoes and leaning back in the seat.

“I did” he said shaking his head at me, “And you said you we’re gonna get ready so I thought you actually we’re but then I come back an hour earlier you’re just waking up”

“Well then you should’ve tried harder”

“You wanted to come so maybe you should’ve tried harder Alicia.”

I rolled my eyes and took my phone out of my jean pocket.

Siva:                                    where is your brother?

Siva’s the guy I’m closest too in Nathan’s band which is called The Wanted. He’s sweet and has a sense of style.

Me:                                      we’re on our way

Siva:                                     we?

Me:                                       what? You don’t want me there?

Siva:                                      no I just thought you’d sleep in since you we’re up late last night

Me:                                       well I heard you guys we’re gonna check out some beaches after so…

Siva:                                      of course ;) well hurry over here

Me:                                          I can’t make the driver drive faster! We’ll be there soon though.

                                                  Promise! See you then

“Who was that?” Nathan asked raising an eyebrow when I looked at him. He was always so protective. Might as well tease him.

“No one in particular” I answered nonchalantly and turned my phone screen down so it was facing my lap to make it look like I didn’t want him to see who it was.

He narrowed his eyes at me and I turned to look out the window and grinned. But before I knew it my phone was being snatched out of my hand.

“Nathan!” I shouted and lunged at him trying to grab back my phone. But he blocked me with his arms and looked through my messages, “Oh my god Nathan” I huffed trying to get at my phone again. “It was only Siva! Jesus Christ!”