"Ah, Todomatsu! You-,"

"(Y/n)-Chan was talking about her parents and just starting feeling a bit homesick, nothing to worry about." Oso cut Choromatsu off.

Choro looked at him with a questioning look. I pulled myself away from Osomatsu and just rubbed my eyes, still hiccuping.

"My poor princess..." Osomatsu was about to stop him from coming towards me, but I surprised him by hugging Todomatsu.

"It's ok (Y/n)-Chan... If you like we can go home early so you can go visit your parents?"

"N-no I'm ok..." Todo gently rubs his hand up and down my back. Softly humming as I let out a few more sobs. To be honest, I didn't want to be hugging him. I guess I'm just looking for comfort, even though it's from the person that hurt me.

"Princess, you should change and get ready for bed. It's late and you seem tired?" He sounded so concern about me... why couldn't you be like this back then?

I gave him a small nod as he plants a small kiss on my head and let go of me. He made his way out of the RV and motioned Choro and Oso to follow him. Which they did.

I was now left alone inside the RV with nothing but my wandering thoughts and feelings. My hand touched the top of my head from where Todomatsu kissed me. Then all of a sudden I realized what he did and my face starts to heat up.

Damn him...

————————————————————————

I watched Ichimatsu and Jyushimatsu make the bed from the pull out couch. Setting it up with the sheets and pillows for two people to sleep in.

On the other side was also another pull out couch that Choromatsu and Karamatsu finished making.

And on the floor was a blow up mattress. The guys forgot an air pump so Osomatsu is trying to blow it up. Todomatsu wasn't doing shit. Instead, he was posting pictures from today on his blog.

Me on the other hand, I was waiting around for them to finish up so I can know where I'm sleeping.

I pulled out my phone and texted Sarah to see if everything is ok. I was a bit worried anyway if she set the house on fire or something far worse...

"Hey... I'm turning in for the night, today was just tiring, I hope your keeping the house in order!" Send...

Ding!

"Hello child! :3 I hope your having fun! And yes the house is fine! I bought a couple of plants and finished my art work so the house is now decorated! Now get your ass in bed!"

I chuckle as I read her message. It was a bit strange to not have her here. I wish I could have asked her to come with us. Maybe I would feel less stressed...

"Alright! Beds are done!" Jyushimatsu yells out as he dive bombs into the mattress, curling up into the blankets.

"Ah, done already?" Todomatsu stands up and steps on the blow up mattress, causing the air that Osomatsu put in to come gushing out.

"Oui! Watch it Totty! Or else (Y/n)-Chan has no place to sleep!"

"Your not seriously going to make her sleep on the ground Nii-San!" Choromatsu yelled and smacked the back of Oso's head.

I saw that one coming and let out a small giggle.

"Ah! (Y/n)-Chan can sleep with me!" Jyushimatsu yelled out and spread his arms out wide, like he was ready for me to climb over to him.