“Open the door, please.” I ignored his plea and continued getting ready.

Lately I wore less make-up than I used to, but I would never completely put it down.

“Knock knock,” Harry started, accompanying his words with real knocks on the door.

“Fuck off,” I hissed. I wasn’t mad anymore, but teasing him was too much fun.

He genuinely thought I was angry at him so he tried his best to make me forgive him. That included sweet words and good food.

I was all in for the food. Always.

It didn’t take too long before I gave in and opened the door.

A worried and sad looked was engraved on Harry’s face, making me immediately regret my stupid act.

His strong arms wound themselves around my upper body, not leaving any space for me to even lift my hands.

Harry pulled me towards him and pushed me right against his chest. I could feel the steady beat of his heart against my throat, and it calmed me down.

“Zoey, Zoey, Zoey,” he repeated my name like a prayer.

“Uhm… Are you okay?” I asked, looking up at him.

His eyes were closed, his chest went up and down and from the way his nostrils decreased and increased, I could tell that he inhaled my smell.

Gosh, he was so dramatic.

“Don’t ever do that again,” he said, being totally serious.

“Let me go, I need my breakfast,” I fired back, spinning in his arms.

“Rude,” he replied but still let me go.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked off, satisfied once I heard his footsteps following me.

Breakfast looked amazing and I couldn’t wait to dive in. A compliment even left my mouth, making Harry smile proudly.

“Don’t flatter yourself,” I warned him.

“Shut up and eat. I have great things planned for today…” Harry said, his voice trailing off towards the end.

I tried to look seductively at him but the way he grimaced betrayed that I failed miserably.

I had nearly forgotten about his plans after his little show last night.

He had just left the room, but I knew he came back after I fell asleep. The side of his bed wasn’t made this morning and I didn’t take up all the space for once.

“I have to go home for a few minutes first though,” I warned Harry. My father liked to engulf Harry in long conversations.

“Sounds perfect,” Harry smiled, stealing a bacon streak off my plate.

“Hey,” I teasingly glared at him and finished breakfast before he had another chance to steal my food.

“Was it good?” He asked me, a knowing smile on his face.

“Nope,” I joked. “You know, bacon is not very British.”

“Who says only British things are good?” He asked and put away my dishes.

“I doubt I’d find a boy who is even close to being as good as the British man right in front of me,” I told him honestly. The smile had vanished from my face, I was serious.

“A man is only as good as the woman beside him,” Harry replied smilingly.

“I’m pretty sure that’s not the original quote,” I laughed and ran off to the bathroom to brush my teeth.