Character Profile: Sunao Fujimori

Name: Sunao Fujimori
(Close Friend call him Fujimori)

Nationality: Japanese (Mother)
                      English (Father)

Age: 16

Hight: 168cm

Appearance:

He is Always Seen with some Form of Chocker even if it's a Neckless that he Tightens into a Choker

Likes: Music, Drawing, Acting, Slacking, friendly Teachers, anime and Flowers.

Dislikes: Brats, Bullies, Self Centre people, Shouting, Bitchy Girls.

Personality:
                     Sunao is a Quiet and Intimidating individual, his temper is know and has a habit of putting other's down. He's Arrogant if bothered and hasn't got the Purest Vocabulary.
                                 However if you catch him alone or doing activity he likes he wont be Aggressive. He can Actually be very selfless and stands up for thoughts who can't or if he thinks he can help however he dislikes people in general believing that no matter how nice, friendly or kind they are they can stab you in the back if they wanted to.
    He dreads the idea or getting his Notice, Getting force to marry and live with a Girl he's never met before and let alone despite his appearance he might look like a lady's Man but finds them a Pain and tends to be more relaxed around thoughts of the same sex Although he has no preference.
                                                                Whilst he dislikes people some people have managed to get close. there's only one thing that makes them slightly annoying..... They have there Partners and bring them with them when inviting Sunao out to events however being the only friends Sunao has he keeps his thoughts retrained as much as possible.

Sexuality: Homosexual.