ᎢᎻᎬ ᎷYᏚᎢᎬᎡY ᎾF: ᎻᎪ ᎷᏆᏔᎾN

『 ᏔᎬᏞᏟᎾᎷᎬ ᎢᎾ ᏚᎬᏟᎡᎬᎢ ᏚᎾᏟᏆᎬᎢY! 』

"ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏssɪᴘs, sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs, ᴍʏᴛʜs
ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ"

ɐ sǝɔɹǝʇ soɔıǝʇʎ ʍıʇɥıu ɐ soɔıǝʇʎ

┅┅┅┅┅ ⚔︎ ┅┅┅┅┅

TODAYS MYSTERY!

the mysterious death of ha miwon
written by: 싱 웨이정

a week ago, there had been a killing once again that occurred here in hanyul academy. but do you ever wonder who got killed and how?

today i have found the answer as i gathered all the information and investigated places that solved the mystery of ha miwon and why she was killed.

ha miwon was a lovely sophomore who would usually roam around the grounds of the school. during the first game of killerkiller– it was stated that miwon unluckily saw someone pushing the heavy window off the rooftop, this lead her to being the next victim of killer.

as we were solving the clues– killer fooled us and purposely tricked us so that the dream team couldn't save the victim on time.

while venturing places, i saw miwon's parts of her body, chopped off as her head was cut off during mid-scream. to make it worse, killer sent her decapitated body parts to the headquarters.

miwon got killed only because killer thought that miwon could possibly tell everyone or anyone that she saw killer herself pushing the glass pane of the building. knowing it's a risky thing, killer had decided to eliminate miwon so that she wouldn't get caught by anyone.

now, we hope that miwon is resting in peace and we are truly sorry for not being able to save her.

still, her last words, her knowing of killer is still a mystery.

killer will remain a mystery for now.

┅┅┅┅┅ ⚔︎ ┅┅┅┅┅