*30 Minutes Later*

Y/N "It is a fucking mess but it is a beautiful mess."

Russia "Mother Russia would be proud of us."

Germany making beer already "Ja, now we might want to start heading to class. What class is it?"

I look at a paper and see our schedule.

Y/N "Professor Port in Grimm Studies."

Russia "Hmmm sounds interesting I would like to know more about Grimm Bear."

Britain "Lets get going."

So we head out all of us in our uniforms. We are walking through the court yard and see the wizard of Oz and the Witch talking in the middle of the yard.

Y/N "Good morning Oz."

Ozpin "Good morning Mr. America."

Glynda "It is Professor Ozpin to you." she says scolding me.

We get to class ten minutes before it starts.

Britain "Good morning Professor Port."

Port "Good Morning, tell me what accent is that it sounds so... official."

Britain "It is a British accent like my name Britain."

Port "I've never heard of a country called Britain so did you just name the accent after yourself?"

Russia "Yes he is that egotistical."

Britain "WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO CHAP!" he says as he raises his fists ready to fight Russia.

Russia "No I would not like to crush little British."

Germany "NO FIGHTING BECAUSE I'M GOING TO BE CAUGHT IN THE CROSS FIRE!"

Y/N "Boys just sit down."

Britain "Fine" 

We all sit in the back to watch everything that's happening. I read the clock and it reads 8:59. Class was about to start as soon as team RWBY and team JNPR fall through the door.

Port "Ahh teams RWBY and JNPR. Your almost late please take team GRAB as an example for getting to classes on time for the rest of your time at this academy.'

The teams stare at us and the go and take the two rows in front of us. JNPR directly in front of us and RWBY in the front row. Soon class starts.

Port "Monsters! Demons! Prowlers of the night! Yes, the creatures of Grimm go by many names but I merely refer to them as prey. Ha Ha!"

Everyone in the room is in the three states of morning classes, 1) Taking Notes 2) Paying Attention 3) Asleep. Russia is on his second bottle of vodka, Britain is taking notes for research, Germany is sitting up and paying attention, I am working on a new tank design. We all roll our eyes at this bad joke.

Port "Uhhhh... And you shall too, upon graduating from this prestigious academy! Now, as I was saying: Vale, as well as the other three kingdoms, are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world! Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces! And that's where we come in. Huntsmen! Huntresses..."

He winks at Yang which is admittedly a little creepy. Russia is staring daggers at Port.

Y/N to Britain "Seems that we found out who Russia has taken a liking to."

Britain "Hmm they have similar personalities so I think it fits him."

Y/N "Yep they are both fucking bombshells for personalities."

Britain "Agreed."

Port "Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves! From what, you ask? Why, the very world!"

Some Random Student "Ayyyyyy-yep!" he realizes he is the only one and sits back down embarrassed.

Port "That is what you are training to become. But first: A story. A tale of a young, handsome man... Me! When I was a boy..."

His story slowly turns into blah's as I focus on the rest of the class more so team RWBY. I see Ruby sketching a picture. 

Port  "...Despite smelling of cabbages, my grandfather was a wise man. 'Peter', he told me..."

This caught my attention for it being so random but I go back to paying attention to Ruby. She shows it to her team but I still see it and it shows a crudely drawn picture of the teacher. I struggle to hold back a chuckle.

Port "Ah-hem-hem! As I was saying In the end, the Beowolf was no match for my sheer tenacity, and I returned to my village with the beast in captivity and my head held high, celebrated as a hero!" 

I can see that Weiss is getting more and more angered with Ruby and her antics. 

Port "The moral of this story? A true Huntsmen must be honorable!"

Ruby is breaking the laws of physics by balancing an apple on a book on a pencil while making a silly face.

Port "A true Huntsmen must be dependable!"

I see not only Ruby but also Russia fall asleep in the first class of the year.

Port "A true Huntsmen strategic, well educated and wise!"

I look back at Ruby and see her not-so-subtlety picker her nose and I look to Weiss to see her reaction and see her about to explode.

Port "So, who among you believes that you are the embodiment of these traits!"

Weiss and Britain "I do sir!"

Y/N "Wait, what, dad no."

Port "Oh ho ho, seems we have a true Huntsmen and a true Huntress. OK step up here first our True huntress and face your opponent then our True Huntsmen!"

The monster in the small cage is riled up as Port gets out his axe and Weiss leaves to get on her battle outfit.

A/N- And done! This chapter took a while but it was worth it and as you can already tell by how things are rolling in the voting ballet that we have some possible relationships. I will end the ballet next chapter so be sure to vote if you have not already. I will see you next time. Peace Out!