Camp Tour!

The first thing that comes into your line of vision are big rolling fields. There are trees in the horizon, with the sun set right on top. In the distance, you can see brown cabins in close proximity to each other, dotted across the field. There's a volleyball court to the right of the cabins, a big red house that you suspect is the diner house, and many other buildings for activities.

There's another white building with the sign that says Information and Help. You realize that it's where you should be heading right now. So, you drag your luggage behind you and start walking to the Information center. When you arrive, you walk onto the patio that's in front of the center and push open the brown wooden door.

Inside, it is very simple. There's a desk in the center of the room, posters clipped on the walls that show many activities such as rafting and campfires, and a stack of papers in the corner. Behind the desk sat a girl with tan skin and long black hair. She is on her phone when you walk in.

"Hi," you start. "I'm the new camper, (Y/N)"

She looks up and smiles when she makes eye contact. "Hey, no worries! My name's Lisa and I'm in charge of providing information of the camp to visitors."

Lisa stands and walks over to the stack of papers that are in the corner. As you watch, she kneels and shuffles through each paper until she stops on one. She stands back up and makes her way towards you.

"Here is the information you need for your couple of weeks here at camp. It has your cabin number, your roommates' names, and the schedule for this week. Every camper gets a new schedule each week."

She strolls to the door and opens it. "Come on, I'll give you a tour!"

You smile to yourself, pick up your luggage handle, and walk out and follow her. Maybe this won't be as bad as you thought it would be.

You and Lisa stroll to the cabins for your first stop. Lisa stops in front of the group of cabins and announces, "We're here at the cabins! They are separated by numbers. There is no gender separation here, not like other camps. But we keep an eye on the campers to make sure that there is no fooling around happening."

She looks and nods in the direction of the paper you are holding. "Check to see what cabin you are in."

Your paper reads Cabin 4.

You tell her this and she grins in excitement at you. "Hey, when I came here as a camper a few years back, I stayed in that cabin!"

Lisa leads you to the mentioned cabin and opens the door.

It has a simple design. There are a few bunk beds scattered along the walls and the bathroom door is on the far right wall. There are already luggage on top of most beds. Only one bottom bed is empty, so you head over there and place your luggage on it for claiming purposes.

Lisa stands by the door and waits for you to finish. When you do, she opens the door and exits the cabin. You follow her outside.

"So (Y/N), I'll show you the lake next."

You look at her in confusion. "I don't see any lakes here."

She smirks knowingly. "I know. You'll see when we get there."

After staring at her in puzzlement, you shake it off and continue to follow her as she gets closer to the woods surrounding the camp. You both walk for a couple of minutes before you gasp in wonder.

No wonder you didn't see the lake from the entrance. It is hidden in the forest, shadows dancing on the crystal blue waters. You see small fish swimming in the lake. "Is this safe to swim in?"

Lisa laughs. "Of course it is! The most harm the fish can do is get into your swimsuit. All they do is bump into you and, if you're lucky, swim in schools around you."

"Actually, one managed to hitch a ride in my swim trunks."

At the sound of a deep voice, you turn around to find yourself facing a rather cute tall boy. He has spiky blonde hair, freckles dotted across his face, and green eyes that remind you of a sparkling emerald. He is wearing the camp shirt that is green and reads Camp Covetree with loose  blue basketball shorts.

He grins at you in greeting. "The name's Dean Winchester, what's yours?"

Beaming in excitement of another new friend, you introduce yourself. "I'm (Y/N), and I'm ready to sleep."

Dean laughs in amusement. "Guess I just found myself an awesome friend! Hey, you should really meet the Shurleys, they are pretty awesome. Well, I kinda have to say that since my boyfriend is one."

You spot Lisa shaking her head in fond exasperation. "So what you're saying is that the reason you put up with Gabriel dating your brother is because Cas is a Shurley?"

Dean and her proceed to jokingly argue about these Shurleys that keeps coming up. That name, however, strikes as familiar. You just can't remember where you heard it before.

"Okay, okay, we really need to finish this tour. Then you can steal (Y/N), Dean."

The boy mentioned raises his hands in defeat. "Alright, whatever you say. I'll go find Cas and hang out with him instead of you losers."

Lisa raises one eyebrow. "Hang out, more like make out. Now get out of here Winchester, you're just distracting us."

Dean shrugs and walks off, heading towards the cabins.

"Alright, now you know that the lake is here, I'll show you the Pantry."

"The Pantry?"
"It's what we call the red building on the hill, since we eat there."

She leads you out of the forest and the both of you begin to start to climb the small hills. Upon arriving at the front door of the Pantry, Lisa opens the doors and you walk in, looking around.

There are tables scattered around the large room. In the far back, you can see a door that is probably the storage. The is a large area of counters the have room behind them to stand. That is where they most likely serve the food.

Campers are sitting at tables, chatting to one another. You see Dean talking and making heart eyes at a boy with black hair and the bluest eyes you have ever seen. That must be the Cas that they mentioned.

Lisa turns to you. "So, welcome to the Pantry! We eat here for breakfast and dinner, and there are always snacks on the table throughout the day. We had to permanently ban both Gabriel and Dean from walking in here every other thirty minutes to grab snacks."

You start laughing when hearing about the ban. "So I now know who Dean is, and I'm guessing that's his boyfriend over there, but who is Gabriel?"

She rolls her eyes in annoyance. "Gabriel is the boy who has the biggest sugar addiction ever. He is short compared to his brothers and has long hair. Everybody hates his pranks, though. You can't miss him, his boyfriend is the tallest person here, and they are always glued to each other's side."

"Now, let's continue this tour tomorrow. It's getting close to dinner and you haven't unpacked yet. There is a loud bell that rings when it's time to eat. I'll let you go to your cabin."

You tell Lisa that you'll see her later and exit the Pantry. The sun is barely peeking over the tops of the trees. You didn't realize how much time has passed. You dig your phone out of your pocket and check the time.

7:30

You head on to your cabin and walk inside. After twenty minutes of unpacking your bathroom essentials, you hear the dinner bells ring. Your stomach growls in protest.

"I guess it's time to eat. Let's see if I can try to see who the Shurleys are."

You start to feel more relaxed since you arrived at the camp. Staying here for the next month might not be as bad as you thought it would be.

9/8/2018 - Feel free to comment about any errors in grammar!