Chapter 9

"Where am i.."

           "How long will i remain asleep.."

"My body it aches...my throat so dry...is that blood or water.."

                                     "...who am i...or what am i.......

The white closed around around me,then my eyes opened up softly revealing a unfamiliar ceiling,i slowly sat up then looked around seeing a beautiful big and luxurious room.

"Where am i and who brought me here"

I spoke to myself then got up stumbling a bit,i walked to the window looking out to a beautiful garden with a fountain in the middle.

"Was i kidnapped..but that white masked cloaked figure..who was he.."

All of a sudden the door opened up,a voice then spoke,i turned around to see a beautiful looking woman much older she had this wavy curls red red hair and purple eyes but the outfit she was wearing was a bit revealing.

"Your finally awake i am glad"

She said in a soft tone of voice also with a smile then approached me,but i stepped back until my back was to the wall.

"Don't be afraid emily we are not going to hurt you"

She said holding her hand out towards me,i wasn't sure what to do my heart was saying to trust her but my head was saying no.

"Honestly Claire no wonder everyone who you meet gets be afraid"

I voiced said,the woman named claire turned towards the purple haired male,red shirt and blue jeans with brown boots on grinning as he was leaning against the door.

"Oh and you think you can do better Michael eh?"

She replied to him the one named michael,he grinned then pushing himself off the door he approached me,then took my hand and kissed it.

"U..um excuse me but who are you"

Michael looked at me with a surprised look then sighed softly with a smile,he then patted my head.

"Don't worry everything will be revealed to you"

He said with a smile i blushed deeply,claire then grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her.

"Now now michael the girl has just woken up no need to scare her"

She said to him with a grin,michael scoffed then smiled leaving the room claire then took my hand and looked at me.

"You must be hungry lets get something to eat"

I nodded and to be honest i was feeling hungry,with that sorted both of us left the room and proceeded down the big grand staircase.

As we reached down the stairs and down the hall i looked around seeing how beautiful the inside looked,finally we reach the dining room. 

Both of us entered and at the table there was a boy with blonde hair and green eyes and a girl with light brown and blue eyes wearing normal casual clothing.

"Oh come on Amanda it wasn't that hard to deal with them"

"If you say so Kane hehehehehe"

Both of them were arguing with each other until claire cleared her throat both of them stopped then looked towards us.

"Finally your awake thats great we were getting worried about you"

The girl named amanda said with a smile,the boy named kane agreed with her,but i felt puzzled and confused as why was they worried about me. 

It left me with alot of questions to this also i began to wonder if i was going to see him again.

To be continued.