Sorry again 😅

Hola ppl🙋
How are you all??
I know I am taking looooooooooooooong gaps nowadays trust me I am kind of stuck. Oh yes! For those who have no idea I got married 👰🤵 this month and I am stuck with my sweet husband 😍.
I know I keep on saying sorry but you know it takes some time to settle in in- laws home. And another important fact my laptop is still at my home. Right now I can't finish this one because this one is prewritten. And about 'The Warrior Princess'  two more chapters are prewritten so you guys really have to wait till I get my laptop back. Then about the Light and Dark version (Lurking in the light of love and Lurking in the Dark) will start from next month. Will finish the light version first and will start with the dark version. Hope guys will wait till then. This story and 'The Warrior Princess' will be updated in weekends. I hope I don't get too busy😅 Peeps you gotta remind me sometimes. For now I have decided to start reading stories which I was reading before I left. So basically I will be a silent reader for sometime now and will start commenting, voting when I catch up so please bear with me. Right now I can't read any new stories because I have got old ones to catch up. Missed you all and your stories so much😢😢😢.

See you all pretty soon hopefully,
With loads of love 💕💕
Prathi 😘