Just one of my SPEECHES!

SPEECH 1: HATERS

  Hello everyone! I hope this makes your day! You are an amazing,awsome,cute, and a beautiful person and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Don't listen to those haters because they have a problem with themselves and not you. Just ignore them and try not to dwell on their words because if you do it means their winning and you're losing, but if you do not let them get in your way they will be the ones looking like total idiots who are wasting their OWN time and not yours.

And a message to the haters:

  Please just stop! For real! If you try to ruin somebodys day its not gonna make anything good happen to you because what goes around comes right back to you and you will regret what you did. And I hope the day you finally understand what you have done to that poor person it won't be too late. How do you know that persons not going to kill themselves the very next day(GOD FORBID)?!

  So please guys, try to be nice because unfortunatley this kind of thing happens every single day, and if you see somebody who's having a bad day help that person out! Don't think just because you're not doing anything its not your job cause it is! Take some action for once!

  OK now I am done and I hope you learned something from this and I didn't run my mouth for nothing because every person is different and beautiful in their own special way! XOXO GOD BLESS...