She's around 5"3, quite petite really, with shoulder length browm hair, her skin a light cocoa colour and her eyes a lovely shade of light brown. Her figure, despite the shortness, very athletic and beautiful.

We chat while we are preparing lunch, we decide to do chicken and salmon complimented with salad and chips. We learn more about each other, I learn that she arrived at the Lyndon Ridge Pack around ten years ago and fought her way to be in this position.

We have just got the meat and fish in the oven and the table outside is set, I'm just finishing the last touches for the salad and Kira decides to get some drinks.

"Where are the beers and wine?" She asks.

"Erm, the beers are in the fridge and the bottles of wine are in one of the cupboards in the utility I believe." She then walks into the pantry/utility to acquire the beverages.

I then take the chips out the oven and my eyes go wide as I remember what I've hidden in the utility. I rush into the utility but I'm too late, Kira has the open bag in her hands and she looks at me. She stutters as she finds words to speak to me.

"Please don't say anything to anyone." I plead, my hands shaking. Her eyes sympathetically move to me towards something behind me. I turn around and see the men in the kitchen, listening to our conversation but oblivious to what we were talking about.

I snatch the bag out of Kira's hands and hide it behind my back, "Yes lads?" I question worriedly.

Ashton looks questionably at me and then at the items behind me. Blake then awkwardly cuts the silence, "We had, erm, just finished our conversation and we wanted to help."

Kira then replies, thankfully. My eyes focusing on anything other than Ashton's. "Lets go outside, we just need some help getting the food outside." With that Kira and the lads except Ashton leave and collect the food.

He enters the utility and shuts the door after him, he steps towards me but I take a step back. "Please may we sort this after lunch and once everyone's left." I say softly and he nods.

I leave the bag on the side and go outside, everyone chatting about the food.

"Ad I know I've said this before, but your cooking is divine." Jackson says and I blush when everyone else agrees with his statement.

We all eat and chat about different issues and topics on term, the problem beforehand dismissed. Ash stays quiet mostly throughout the meal but I don't say anything, not wanting to make anything awkward.

After around an hour of eating and drinking everyone leaves, myself forcing them not to wash their wishes as they're the guests. Once I've ushered them out, I return to the kitchen and see Ashton sitting down at the table with boxes of pills in his hands.

He looks at me with no emotion displayed on his face, his hands fiddling with the boxes. I stand a few yards back from the table, wanting to give him space.

"How long?" He says in a low voice, something that scares me more than him shouting.

"Just over two weeks." I answer.

"And why do you have them?" He shouts at me, quickly jumping out the chair making it fall over. His hands slam loudly onto the table while his hard eyes stare into mine.

"I don't want children Ashton, look at the situation we are in." I respond, a bit on edge but not too worried as I don't think he would hurt me.

"Why don't you want children? I've been waiting, hoping another scent will join yours but nothing. Why are you doing this?" He shouts at me and I find myself growling at him, our states both very triggered.

"Russell is threatening us, we were in an attack two weeks ago. Imagine if I became pregnant now - I could get not only myself but our child killed. I've already had that happen once and I'll be deciding when I want to conceive children." I shout back at him, the scent of my blood making my nose cringe. I look down briefly at my hands and see blood oozing from claw marks from my now elongated claws.

"I'm going out and don't bother looking for me." I state and storm to the door, I hear his footsteps behind me and I turn around and scream at him, "I said don't follow me, get away from me."

With that I sprint into the forest and shift, my wolf howling in agony and I feel her loneliness in my mind, but she also growls darkly at the selfishness and rudeness of our mate.

I run into the forest, my senses at a low due to my unfocused state which causes me to stumble a bit before my body harshly hits the ground. Instead of getting up and running again, I just lie there and whimper - my heartache growing.

I lie there for a while, my eyes sometimes closing and re-opening so I don't have an idea of the time. I realise that I've slept for a while as it's now dark so I stand up and shake myself, ruffling up my fur until I smell and hear my mate near me. I watch him as his human form walks towards me with a somber expression, I keep myself where I am but growl quietly at him when he comes close enough.

"You've been out for ten hours. I'm just checking to make sure you're okay." He says and I make a scoff like sound. I make a move to walk away but he continues speaking.

"I'm sorry for the outburst earlier but I've been an expecting a pup. If you never want children, I'll take that on board.

I was in the moment and I got agitated but you're my priority and I'm not loosing you, even if it means never having pups. Which I obviously want and I know you were thinking about them rather than yourself, once again. But I'd want you to tell me, this relationship is tight-knit and I don't want any secrets." He says with a sad appearance, he walks to my position and combs his hands through my fur.

My wolf eagerly leans into his touch much to my unrest as I'm still upset by our row, what he said can't be reversed. I take control of my body again, after much hassle from my wolf and move away from Ashton.

He frowns and looks into my eyes, now knowing that I'm in control. I pad away from his and back in the direction of our house. Once I'm there I shift and grab some clothes, I hear Ashton entering soon after and we both look each other in the eyes but don't say anything.

For the first time ever, awkward silence settling over us. I clear my throat and go to say something but Ash beats me to it. His finger is placed over my mouth in the meaning to silence me, I look into his eyes and sigh. His charms aiding him in making me not be angry with him.

"Don't say anything, let's just be in the now." He softly says, his eyes holding sorrow. He leans down and gently kisses me. His lips tenderly moving against mine, this act of affection pouring out both our emotions.

Our mouths are the dams and the kisses is the water, it just keeps flooding out. Never stopping.

*******************

Hellooo,

Keep reading, commenting, voting, sharing and following me xoxo

*edited.

-LMRBXOX

Snow AlphaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara