Chapter 8

It's been a week since Tony quit NCIS.

"Hi Eli how are you". (Tony)
"Fine Tony and you". (Eli)
"Fine Eli". (Tony)
"So why did you phone me Tony". (Eli)
"because you need to fix your relationship with your daughter because she still tries to make you proud also if you want to be apart any of your grandchildren in the future".(Tony)
OK I will try to fix my relationship with my daughter and why do have a commanding voice and I think that you should fix your relationship with your farther as Tony". (Eli)
I'm a Rear Admiral Lower Half in the navy seals and my squadron is the one that not many people know about and  know what we have done".(Tony)
OK but you kneed to talk to your father". (Eli)
"What I'm about to say to is not to be said to anyone else especially your daughter because she's hurt me". (Tony)
"OK Tony" (Eli)
"When I was born I was born in a really wealthy family. My parents came from two really wealthy families, one of the families was the Paddington's and the other the DiNozzo's". "When I could walk my father convinced my mam to send me to a private school so that I could learn how to be a man but I only made two friends whilst I was there but my first friend got took out of there because she has dyslexia, is blind and she is deaf and her foster parents were beating her up because of what she had". "my second friend I made was Captain Jimmy Palmer who followed me when I was sent to military academy. Before I was sent to military academy I saw my farther kill my mam". (Tony)
"I'm so sorry to hear that Rear Admiral".(Eli)
"Bye Eli I will be keeping updated on how things are going between you and your daughter". (Tony)
"Bye Tony". (Eli)

After Tony finished all of his phone calls to let all of his friends know that he and his squadron were going on an important mission and won't be able to contact anyone who doesn't have a form of satellite phone or something close to a satellite phone.

Gibbs came down to use the satellite phone that Ducky has been lent.
Ring ring.
"Hi Ducky what's up and what can I do for you." (Tony)
Son McGee wants to make it up to you and Abby wants to see you also how important is this mission and do need any help". (Gibbs)
Thanks dad, has Dinozzo Sr been arrested and have you seen all of the letters and emails he's sent me. The first one I know who the first person who would be his target". (Tony)
"Who and why son". (Gibbs)
"Abby dad because she's like a sister to me". (Tony)
OK son we will keep an eye out for and yes I've seen them". (Gibbs)
Tell Abby please to careful take care of everyone and he wouldn't come after you because he knows that you were a marine dad". (Tony)
"OK son". (Gibbs)
The is about national security and it's international as well Ducky can please call Abby and McGee as we would like some help to locate a serial killer and a terrorist group because we don't have any electronic equipment with and I'm deep undercover". (Tony)
"OK I will let them know and what do you want me to tell Timothy, Anthony because he will want to know more". (Ducky)
" just say that Tom morrow has asked me to help him and some navy seals out but I don't want Ziva to know anything about this Ducky, dad". (Tony)
"Bro what do you need help with". (Abby)
When I get to some where were I can get access to a computer and I will email each of you three use but don't tell McGee everything that's on there I've only got you three, Hetty's team clearances because everyone that we are getting are some of the most wanted and the people that we are rescuing are really important people for 6 different countries". (Tony)
Wow bro that's important so I will help you any way that I can". (Abby)
They talk for a bit more before Tony has to go.

Tony get to a computer and then email's Abby Gibbs and Ducky the information that each of them need. He got email's from them straight away with all the information that they needed.

Tony is now a Joey Clark who deals in drugs and forgeries. He couldn't contact anyone for 3 weeks.

They have most of the information that they need now and all they need to know now is how many people are being held hostage and where are being kept.

Tony got really close to the terrorist and found out that everyone that they were looking for in the basement of one of the buildings that the terrorists were using as their base. At the end of the week to manage to get the terrorist groups and serial killer together then he sent out a message to his squadron. His squadron came and they all handcrafted all of the bad guy's and rescued everyone including the president's daughter Katie.
"Uncle Tony can l go to my daddy now" (Katie)
"Of course we can princess just go sit with Drew whilst I get this fighter jet going".(Tony)
But how are you going to do that uncle as it's damage".(Katie)
"I will manage sweetie". (Tony)
"OK". (Katie)
Katie goes to Drew and Tony gets the fighter jet going and Manovers it through rough places and rough train.

When they get back to their base Tony takes all of the navy personnel to NCIS with Jack and Drew. When they get to NCIS everyone starts to Salute the navy seals and Tony. Tony is holding Katie in his arms because she fell asleep in the car coming here. Tony the navy seals and the rescued navy personnel walk through NCIS to the bullpen. When they get in to the elevator Katie wakes up but stays in Tony's arms. Everyone in the bullpen looks up when the elevator dings. Gibbs smiles at Tony but Ziva and McGee are surprised by the site. Tony puts Katie down and holds her hand. Gibbs comes up to them and Tony smiles at his dad.

"Hi Jack, Drew, Tony".(Gibbs)
"Hi Gibbs it was a success". (Jack and Drew)
"That's great guys". (Gibbs)
Katie sees her farther and runs to him.
"Hi Cameron". (Tony)
"Hi Tony". (Cameron)
"Daddy guess what what uncle Tony did". (Katie)
"What did he do sweetheart".(Cameron)
He managed to get everyone back here whilst flying a damaged fighter jet".(Katie)
Everyone just looks at Tony and he looks any where but them.
"Why would you fly it when there are licensed people who can". (McGee)
Ducky, Abby and Gibbs just stand there smirking and Jack, Drew and Jimmy just burst out laughing. Jack looked at Tony and Tony nods his head.
"He has a flying license for any aircraft and there's a lot of things that you don't know about him". (Jack)
"You don't know anything about him and haven't known him for long". (Ziva)
"Your Wrong Zeeeva as I've known him since military academy".
"We need to phone the family's of the navy personnel that we've just rescued". ( Drew)
The NCIS team start to phone the people that they need to.
Tony looks up at Tom Morrow and says "You're welcome Tom and bye everyone".
"Bye" the whole room says
Tony writes something down and passes it to McGee then goes to the elevator but stops because of who's there.
Jimmy ohoh.

Tony has an excellently dark and dangerous aura around him.
In a Karm voice what do you want sir and quickly sends Gibbs, Jimmy, Jack and Drew a glare that says protect Abby.
I want what's mine Jr
I've got nothing of yours and the MONEY in my trust founds are not yours and the Trust found that my mam left me belongs to me but  if I gave to who it belonged to before it would go to my great great grate grandparents Sr and stop trying to get my great great grate grandparents company because all that would happen if YOU GOT IT WOULD BE THAT IT WOULD BE DESTROYED". You are not allowed in this place and I've made my own family and you might be my father by blood but family doesn't always mean blood related, plus I have a farther figure now Who's 20 time's as good as you". (Tony)
Jimmy comes to stand next to Tony.
"YOU MR. DINOZZO YOU HAVE GUTS COMING HERE AFTER WHAT YOU'VE PUT TONY THROUGH ALL OF HIS FIRST AS SOON AS HE CAN WALK AND TALK YOU SEND HIM OFF TO A PRIVATE SCHOOL TO LEARN HOW TO BE A MAN, HE WASN'T EVEN A YEAR OLD WHEN YOU SENT HIM THERE HE MADE TWO FRIENDS, ONE OF WHICH HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO AND THEN AS YOU KNOW HE MET ME AND WE DID EVERYTHING TOGETHER EVEN WHEN YOU SENT HIM TO MILITARY ACADEMY BUT WHAT KNOW IN THIS BUT ME AND TONY KNOW IS ONCE A YEAR WHEN IT WAS THE HOLIDAYS YOU TOOK HIM ON A BUSINESS TRIP AND LEFT HIM THERE FOR 3 DAYS HE WOULD OF BEEN THERE FOR A LOT LONGER IF HE DIDN'T PHONE MY FAMILY TO COME AND PICK HIM UP". A DAY BEFORE YOU SENT TO MILITARY ACADEMY YOU MURDERED HIS MOTHER IN FRONT OF HIM BECAUSE SHE WAS TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM YOU, BUT KNOW ONES ALOUD TO LEAVE YOU.(Jimmy)

Tony signs in BSL to Cameron to get Fornell.
Uncle Tony look mam's came up with us as well".
" hi Kate, Steve, Zoya and Angle and sorry for the shouting". (Tony
"K...k..Kate".(McGee)
"yes Tim it's me. (Kate)

Dinozzo Sr slips out before they can cough him.