Chapter 1

Cut My Wrists & Black My Eyes: Chapter 1

~ Sierra's pov ~

I quickly got dressed and I quickly put away my make-up. I opened the door and Lucas looked at me "Finally." He said before walking in and shutting the door.

I walked into my room, grabbed my essay for class before shutting the door behind me. I walked downstairs and opened the door to the closet of food. I grabbed two blueberry pop tarts, got out the toaster and put them it.

"Come on come on." I said to myself. "Lucas! God Damn You!" I heard my dad yell. The pop tarts quickly popped up. I put them in a plastic zip lock bag. I quickly grabbed my bag and ran to the other room. I opened the front door and shut it. I quickly ran to Quentin's house.

I met Quentin at his driveway. "You look tired." Quentin said.

"My dad has been drinking again." I said opening the plastic zip lock bag.

"Did he . . .?"

"Not yet thank God I have enough time to get out of the house before he does something really violent."

"That's good. You know you're always welcomed here, you and Lucas."

"Yea I know Quentin, your mom loves me." I said as I watched Quentin laugh.

I walked into School with Quentin we both walked past the jocks and sluts on our way to my locker and did my combo. Quentin opened his locker next to mine as we both grabbed our books out. started walking to class.

* Lucas's pov *

"Lucas! You shit! You better open this damn door!" my dad yelled.

I quickly put my shirt on and grabbed a comb and my school bag and opened the window. I looked down.Well, it's either this or open the door to my dad. I sighed as I heard the door unlock. I closed my eyes as I jumped out. I threw the pillow down as I landed on it. I quickly gathered my things and ran away from my house.

I opened a bag of pretzels as I walked into the office. "You're late again." The principal said.

"Yeah, my dad he." I started.

"I understand." the Principal said.

~ Sierra's Pov ~

I sat in class waiting for the bell to ring. The teacher started going on and on about the Earth, when was she ever going to finally stop talking.

Quentin was sitting at the two tables we had. We were both surrounded by nothing.

I swear the only people in this room are sluts, besides me and Quentin. Well I don't think Quentin- Nah! I have known him since we were both three. His mom and my mom were very good friends. Up until the age of 5. I and Lucas stunk downstairs to see what all the yelling was going on with our parents. My dad caught us.

My whole body shivered at the memory.

And that time when we were nine. I saw the whole thing. Lucas was asking where our mom went and my dad turned over and grabbed him. Well I really don't know what happened next because I ran away. Lucas had scars on his arms for weeks.