Introductions

(So um I didn't notice my paragraphs were like repeated?!so um sorry about that.)

You were at your desk bored as usual. you
looked up and down to view your boss giving you paperwork you had to complete. You were indeed a hardworking detective who could figure out mystery's in a quick blink of an eye.

Hell, even at work you were titled the " over analysis thinker ". You still wondering when your boss was finally gonna put you back on missions you wondered about all the talk about this new and advanced android joint the station. You of course didn't really mind an android working heck you thought it might even be easier to work with since you were constantly harassed by your co-workers from time to time. As all your thoughts started to fly around your head like butterfly's your thoughts were interrupted by your co-workers' comments.

"Hey, sweetheart got plans for tonight?" You co-worker said approaching you slowly making an evil grin.

"For the last time, I am NOT interested in going out with you, so please let me be!"

"Come on just one date?" You got up from your chair and pushed your co-worker to the side causing him to trip, but not fall. you walked away angrily. You deal with this type of stuff everyday single day can't you get a break?

While walking furiously you bumped into the something causing you to fall to the ground.

"My apologies Ms. L/N."

A voice you have never heard spoke. You looked up and saw an Android with his hand out to lift you back up on your feet. You took his hand and he lifted you up.

"T-thank you." You said nervously

"Oh, my apologies again! My name is Connor I am an android who will now on be working with you and Lieutenant Anderson on uncovering mystery's ."

You felt your heart beat fast you never felt your heart beat this way. You looked at the android smiling down at you.

"Well yes,but the chances of Lieutenant Anderson showing up is well, incredibly low."

You replied. You were a bit shocked as to why they paired you up with Lieutenant Anderson since you two have never even had a full conversation before.

"Oh I see well I suggest we go look for him. We can start finding him at this bar I know"

As he walked away explains the possibilities of where Anderson might be you followed him. You felt as if your eyes were glued on to him. For an android, He was highly attractive in your eyes. You hoped only for good things upon the two of you.

As Connor opened the car door to let you in you looked through the homicide case that had occurred just recently.

The victim name was Carlos Ortiz he was stabbed 28 times by a standard kitchen knife,but the killer was unknown. Your boss wanted you, Connor and Lieutenant Anderson to find out how it all went down.

You placed the case files down while Connor started the car and drove off. You looked out the window and saw the nearby bar Connor predicted Lieutenant Anderson to be in.

"Want me to play some music?" Connor asked.

"No no I'm alright."

You said. You two were almost arriving at the bar you felt like it wasn't entirely necessary, but still, it broke the weird silence.

You two arrived at the bar. He opened the car door for you and you thanked him.

For an android He so nice and gentlemen like.

You thought to yourself as you stepped out and close the door. as you stepped into the bar you saw how many eyes had stared you down when you had entered with Connor. you even overheard someone ask what Connor was even doing here.

Connor found Lieutenant Anderson and began talking to him. You didn't know much about him but you knew he enjoyed his occasional drinks from now and then. You looked at the menu to see if anything caught your attention.

"So did you mention homicide?" your heard Anderson say.

"Lieutenant it's a pleasure to be working with you I'm sure that-"

He cut you off.

"please address me as Hank. Now let's get the fuck out of here and get this case fucking done with!"

He walked out the bar. Connor followed and so did you. Connor opened the door for you.

"please after you." he said you smiled at him and he started the car and drove to the crime scene.