Fifth

Justin

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nothing."

"Tsk."

I rolled my eyes because of that, why? Is it bad to look at him now? Luo Zheng approaches him with an envelope.

"The dean approved our project, he says we can start anytime since this can help the school also."

"Good so is this the list of those students who failed the last examination?"

"Uh-huh."

He gave the envelope to Chengcheng and the latter look into it.

"Let the juniors handle the juniors, You handle the seniors."

"Okay. Eh? Who would you handle?"

"I'll handle him."

He pointed me.

"Why me?"

He diverted his gaze at me.

"I look up to your class records and all examinations, based on your teachers you're not showing your solution to every problem. You must be thankful that they do not require you to do so because they knew your capacity, cause if not, maybe you are one of those who failed."

"Why would I fail? I get them all correct."

"But it'll look like you just guess your answer. Plus, one of the project of our club is the tutorial sessions how would you teach solving when you don't know how to?"

"No one guess all questions correctly, tho."

"What a good point you have there but still declines to accept that reasoning."

I sighed. Whatever.

"Okay fine."

Luo Zheng laugh at my reaction.

"No one won an argument with Fan Chengcheng. Jiayo!"

He left after saying that. I look at Chengcheng again he is now busy with what he is doing awhile ago.

What happens with make me fall inlove with you? You're just nagging at me like a mom every time! Phew. All are just bubble thoughts.

"We'll start our lesson on Monday, after school. Where do you prepare? Your place or mine?"

I almost choke with what he said. Too much information I can't handle, that last line he said is what I'm hearing from the movies whenever both character decide to do THAT THING.

I bit my lips. My mind is polluted! I can't believe.

"What's wrong?"

He ask looking at my lips. Oh my gosh! I hate being a teenager! Fvck hormones. His eyebrows crossed when I suddenly stood up.

"I'll just go to the restroom."

I stormed out the room after saying that. What the hell is going on in me, it's not supposed to be a big deal.

"Justin!"

"Heni?"

"Fancy meeting you here!"

"What are you doing here?"

He smiled at me and show the papers he's holding.

"I transferred school here."

My eyes went wide he used to attend an all boys school, tho.

"Why? What happened."

He shrugged.

"Nothing serious. Just a family matter. Ahm where's the admin here?"

"Come I'll show you."

"Is it really okay? Aren't you busy?"

"Nope, not that much."

I smiled then lead him the way he followed and we just talked about random things. We used to attend the same school back then but he was transferred because of his Dad's work. That maybe the same reason he has now.

"Do you belong in any club here?"

"Math club."

He look at me surprised.

"No way! You dare join a math club now?"

"It's a long story."

"Make it short then!"

"Henii~~"

"Kidding. Okay, if you're not going to say it. I'll join too so that we can be together all the time."

"Wait--what? are you serious?"

He laughs and look at me.

"Offcourse. I'm qualified I think. Plus I used to be a member too in the same club back in my old school."

"What? So you're good?"

"Nope. Not that much."

We laugh because of his fault humility. We talk about stuff not knowing we came already at the administration.

"See you later!"

I nod at him and he smiled before entering the room. I walked back to the club, I was not expecting to see him here of all people.

"I thought you just went to the restroom?"

I gulped upon hearing Chengcheng's voice behind me. He's crossing his arms while raising his left eyebrow.

"I attended some errands."

He is just still looking at me which makes me bit my lower lip.

"You're still not replying to my question."

"Huh?"

"Your place or mine?"