Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

Third Person

"I'm bored. Bored, bored, bored!" Sirius moaned. He had been getting on everyone's nerves, so James chucked a cushion at him.

"Shut up Daniel." He said, using Sirius' fake name, due to the fact that Harry, Ginny Ron, Fred and George were in the room revising with the marauders, Lily and Hermione.

"But I'm BORED! I want to go and prank people!" Fred and George perked up at this. "Come on James, pleeasseeeeee!!!"

"Pranking you say?" George started.

"Now there WE can help you" Fred finished.

"Oh dear. No making first-years throw up!" Hermione said to the twins, who looked downcast.

"Oh, Hermioneeeee, you can't do that!" Fred moaned.

"I second Hermione's statement." Lily said, smirking at the boys. They groaned.

"Ok, fine, but we're allowed to do teachers. We need to teach old Snapey a lesson, he's such a moody git and needs to lighten up." George said evilly.

"I'd love to hear what you have in mind" James said jumping up suddenly. Lily stiffened, but only Hermione noticed.

"Well, you're talking to the right twins. We have created our very own load of pranking materials, for example..." They pulled out a box of Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and Hermione groaned.

"Skiving snackboxes." George said.

"Sweets that make you ill." Fred finished.

"Lovely to sneak to the teachers" They said together.

"Especially even Filch. We had fun with that one when he was trying to expose Dumbledore's Army." George said triumphantly.

"They sound amazing! And you actually created them yourselves?" Sirius asked in amazement.

"Yes, and they never shut up about it. 'Oh we're so amazing, we prank so many people!' It gets on my bloody nerves!" Ron said sarcastically and Remus laughed.

"We know what you mean Ron." Remus said speaking for him and Peter, who nodded glumly.

"Yes we did! We got all of our inspiration from the amazing Marauders..." Fred exclaimed causing that Marauders to grin at each other.

"...Who we wish to meet someday..." George carried on.

"...If that's even possible." Fred finished.

"Remember we have Umbridge's detention later, so don't get too caught up in pranking people." Hermione reminded them sternly. "If you're late, she'll just punish you more."

"I swear she has more of a grudge against me than Snape." Harry said unhappily and Lily gazed sadly at the poor boy but she wasn't surprised, having James as a dad must be like having a death sentence with Snape as a teacher. She frowned to herself at the thought of Snape getting revenge on James through his son. "Speaking of Snape, I have an Occlumency lesson with him after detention. Bloody hell, I hate it when he goes through my memories."

"Why do you have to learn Occlumency, I thought that was really advanced stuff?" Remus asked.

"Voldemort keeps looking into my mind, to try and control me or show me things that aren't actually happens to make me go mad." He smiled grimly and Peter looked pale.

"You keep saying his name. Why do you keep saying his name?" Peter clutched a book close to his chest and Hermione realised that he must have been really frightened of Voldemort. Then why did he turn to his side?