Eternity

"Look. Love is a nightmare. Time’s over"

He had watched her walk away. No matter how much he had screamed or shouted for her to stay, she had kept walking. Never looking back. Never giving him a chance to stop her.

It was his nightmare; love, was his nightmare. The time of your relationship with Ken was over. There was no more Ken and ___.

"A miracle has come to me
From the beginning, we had started
Because I knew everything about you I was confident, yeah"

You had met him during the first day of your new job. The meeting with him was unique. Most people would say it would be creepy or they would say that he had a stalker like behaviour, but you had strongly disagreed.

Meeting him was the most cliche thing but the conversation was definitely not. His character showed confidence and subtile emotions. You didn't know why, but it had strangely attracted you to him.

His name was Ken. He had invited you to have coffee right after he guided her throughout the workplace. At work he was confident and showed a limit of emotions, but afterwards he was nothing more than just a normal guy who showed things to you.

You were surprised by how easy Ken had warmed up before realising that he knew a lot about you. Your first thought was that he was a stalker but then it hit you. He was Lee Jaehwan. 

"(It’s cold) It’s just your mood
(It’s strange) I don’t care about that
(Thank you) All that matters is that you came back to me
You love me, right?"

It wasn't long until both of you had started dating. The relationship was stable and you both had a close bond.But as your relationship grew, you had started to grow colder towards him.

There was some point where Ken had seen you with a guy from time to time but he had trusted you. This being regarded as a close co-worker and saying that your cold attitude toward him was just because of moodswings. 

Days past and soon weeks past. He hadn't seen you as much and saw that you was frequently with a guy. Ken didn't know who the guy was but all he knew was that his name was Leo; Kim Taekwoon. 

He had thought that the relationship was as good as done but you had surprised him by turning up in his apartment. He didn't ask any questions or whatsoever in regards to Leo since all thoughts and memories of seeing you with him vanished immediately. Just from looking at you, he didn't care if you cheated on him, he was happy that you came back to him. 

"You're back..." Ken had looked at you as he muttered the words under his breath before hugging you close. He couldn't believe it, you were back. He pulled away slightly and looked into your eyes. "I love you... So much..." He pecked her lips slowly before looking at her again,

".... You do love me right?"

"I had such a scary and bad nightmare
You left me forever
Even you can tell it’s a dream that doesn’t make sense
Because there’s no way I would lose you"

Ken sat up, body drenched in cold sweat as he tried to regain his breathing. He looked around and sighed softly in relief once he saw your figure sleeping peacefully. Slowly, he laid back down, gently hugging you close.

Ken had a nightmare. A nightmare where there was no possible way where you two could be together. It was a nightmare where he had lost you numerous of times, feeling his heart sink everytime he watched you leave him... But it was all a dream. Well he liked to think it was.