R e c o v e r y / / 8 .

( Sorry for not writing a chapter yesterday!! I had a pretty busy day and it wasn't quite nice, I got into an argument with someone. But now I'm feeling a tad bit better so I can write a chapter! As always music is above. Enjoy. I love you all platonically, I just searched up Smii7y's real name and turns out the idea I've read from fanfics are incorrect. I feel like an idiot but its too late to change it lmao. Forgive m e. Also there is a hidden secret in here I'm referencing one of the past chapters. )

C r a i g
Its been a week since the whole attempted suicide event happened, Tyler and I visit both John and Smitty nearly every day. Poor Tyler won't get the idea that this was his fault out of his mind, I wish that this didn't happen. The group chat has been blowing up ever since we both told all of them.

—————
Delirious: I still can't believe that it happened, are John and Smitty okay?

Mini: They are both getting better, both Tyler and I can't get it out of our minds

WildCat: Craig it will never get out of my mind, its my fault.

Birdiboy: Tyler its not your fault.

WildCat went offline.

Mini: Sorry, well uh we'll keep you guys updated.

Mini went offline.
—————
I heard Tyler sigh from his room, I could just feel my heart break piece by piece. I got up from my bed and slowly walked to Tyler's door and knocked. "Tyler..?" I could hear him walk to the door, he opened it. Poor boy, he looked like a trainwreck, his hair was messed up, he had bags under his eyes, and it was very visible that he cried. "What do you need Craig." He mumbled.

"Would you maybe like to go see them today?" I quietly asked. "I-I, yes I would like to see them." Tyler murmured. "Good, I'll wait for you." I slightly smiled and walked back to my room. Minuted passed and Tyler walked out of his room, he seemed a tad bit better and we headed to the hospital. Tyler drove us there, I was grateful that he could drive. Finally we made it there, we walked in and got into the elevator. "Floor six." Tyler whispered as he pressed the button, I don't know why but he always does that.

The elevator went up and then once we made it to floor six we got out and headed to room 214. "Are you ready to see them Tyler?" I looked up at him and said. "To be honest Craig i'm not, I still feel bad." "Its gonna be okay Tyler." I saw him slightly smile and as we got there, he opened the door. I saw both John and Smitty by each other, I mean their hospital beds were by each other. I was glad that they were in the same room, I bet Smitty would like his savior by him. "Hey guys." I waved to them.

"Hello Craig." John said slightly, Smitty said nothing. "Hello." Tyler softly said to both of them. "And hello as well Tyler." John had said to him as well. "Hello." Smitty spoke in a sad tone. "Are you both feeling better?" I asked them, no would most likely be the answer. Why did I ask a dumb question? "Yes, I am getting a bit better. I'm pretty sure Lukas is as well." "Yes I am.." I heard them answer my question, it was good that they were both feeling better.

"I'm sorry." Tyler said, "I'm sorry for telling John. I don't know if I caused this to happen but I bet that I have, I'm sorry." He sniffed as he finished the sentence. "Its okay Tyler, it's not your fault." Smitty said. "Wha-" Tyler whispered, for the rest of the time we spent at the hospital Tyler and Smitty talked about the jump and why he did it. It really saddened both John and I, but we managed to continue and listen.

Once we left the hospital and drove back to the campus I had to tell Tyler something. "Tyler..?" "Yeah Craig?" He responded ti my question. I took a deep breath before I had to say what was on my mind. "Dude if I ever lost you I want you to know how much I love you, today with Smitty and you talking about death it got me worried. I want you to know that I love you with all of my heart, I hope that this does not change anything about us." Tyler looked at me as we got out of the car, he smiled and hugged me, did he just smile in forever? "I love you too Craig, same from me I've tried to tell you so many times but I've chickened out. But now I have a question for you."

He had broken the hug and moved backwards, I smiled when he told me the previous sentence but soon I was going to gasp and blush like an idiot for what was coming. "Will you be my boyfriend Craig Thompson?" My face soon became red like a tomato, how did you think I was going to act? It was like he was asking me to marry him, and guess what I said. "Yes, I will be your boyfriend." I smiled and hugged the idiot.