Part Three - Q.A.T.

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were watching an anime. Being lazy and eating junk foods and cup noodles when someone interrupted you from what you're doing.

"(Y/n)-san, there's a letter for you."

You have a puzzled look on your face, obviously looking for answers, while Kurogiri and Shigaraki just shrugged. You went beside them to see what this is all about and opened the seal carefully.' There was something- I don't know what it is but it projects something. Or someone.' you thought to yourself.

All Might was currently being shown through a projector while having the usual smile on his face. You saw Shigaraki slightly clench his hand into a fist and stared daggers at the said person. 'Fucking All Might' is what you heard and you decided to ignore him and listen to what the thing that projects something-what?! I don't kmow what it's called! After that whole speech he finally paused and said "You passed Young (L/n). Congratulations."

My eyes widened and you looked at Kurogiri and Shigaraki and back to the projecting thingy. You did it for a few times and finally Kurogiri stopped you and said "First plan is a success I guess"

You jumped up and down and held your fist up "Ha! I told you I could do it!" You mockingly said at Shigaraki who was clearly annoyed af.

"Don't forget. You're there for the 'job' that I gave you."

You, despite being dissatisfied, nodded and pouted at him making the boy more annoyed. You chuckled quietly as your plan to tease him was effective.

On the other hand, you wondered what will happen tomorrow? 'Hmmmm. Nevermind I'm going to celebrate!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nope. Nope. Nope.....you were scanning all the rooms finding the said room in the letter. You are now in the hero course, Class 1-A. And currently, you are having a trouble in finding your room.

You saw someone with a red and white hair and asked him for directions. Confused, he just nodded and decided to walk ahead while you on the other hand, stared at the big hallways and admiring how big the doors were.

Finally, the boy pointed the room with a big '1-A' written on it. He went inside and you panicked because you didn't knew that you were going to the same room as him and didn't even got to say thank you. When you went inside, you saw familiar faces from the exam.

The girl with a brown hair and the boy who saved him are talking right now. Not wanting to interrupt, you decided to go to a seat where you are comfortable, which is the last row. You saw the white and red haired boy and decided to say thank you for his help earlier but before you could, a voice interrupted you.

"Hey tha-" you were cut off by the  girl with a brown hair who was smiling so bright at you. You waved your hand and returned the gesture to her, trying not to make the atmosphere awkward.

"Hey it's you! It's nice to see you here! I'm Uraraka Ochaco, you saved me back then remember? What's your name?"

You were disappointed that you were interrupted but chuckled which managed to get a confused look from the girl, Uraraka.

"(Y/n). (Y/n) (L/n)"

"Oh what a beautiful name! Oh I forgot to introduce you these two. This is Midoriya Izuku and the one with glasses is Iida Tenya" the said men bowed to you and Midoriya greeted you politely while Iida did the same but with a hand gesture. 'What a weird habit ...' you thought to yourself.