I looked down at the menu and made a image in mind of what i would get.I was ready cause i had been here before.

"Iam ready,what about you?"-i asked him

"I am good too . Let's call the waiter"

We ordered and our food came after 10 min.
We had gotten down to a good talk about our selfs and be talking about random things.

We both were enjoying our food when i looked at him and he was staring.

"Hmm what is it Namjoon is there any problem? " i asked to know

"Ah yeah you are a little bit dirty around your mouth.Let me have it" he reached his hand down to me and with his soft fingers removed the dirt i had close to my mouth.

I felt his fingers close to my mouth .That sure was a moment of magic but not romantic enough. Like i have seen it in so many dramas that is just plain stupid.

I think he doesn't know how to flirt. Such a fool.

After he saw i didn't flinch he removed his hand.

"Ah Namjoon you're terrible at flirting. If i can , when did you lose your virginity? "

He was drinking water and my question made him choke on water.I laughed, iam sorry but it was so funny.

" *Cough cough * what the heck Y/N "

I laughed again.

" iam sorry i mean its commune to ask,i didn't mean to make you choke on water"

"Well you did . What was going through in that mind of yours when you decided to ask that question "

"That means you are .Right omg i found it ahhaha can't believe you haven't lost your virginity yet "

" so mean .. so what i didn't,  i have decided wait for that special girl that will have my heart and conquer my life"

" i see you a oldie ,it must suck being old at this age " i tried keeping my laugh

" haha really funny what you saying. What about you Miss.Smart know it all .huh do you have yours yet or you wouldn't mind for someone to take it away from you " he put his face close to mine and smirked

This fool thinks he can make me scared.Pshhh who does he think i am ,he doesn't know me.

" oh Mister Namjoon you're talking with the wrong girl here but anyway i won't answer that question ,i ll leave it to your imagination "

"Oh really, well how about we make it real "

I was shooked *joonshooked* ;) by his words .Like he got me off guard. I didn't expect him to react this way.

But nothing to fear Y/N .You are stronger then him.
Let's beat him.

"Ah what are you talking " i said in a anoyed tone

"Come we'll go right now "  he said and we got out of the restaurant after he paid.

We walked a little bit and he goes to his car.
Well well that's a nice car he has.I thought he would have a motorbike  pshhh ..He has a normal car.

He entered in and opened the door for me .I sat down and closed the door.

He turned on the car and we set off.
We were driving to some place i didn't know and it wasn't my house for sure.

It was dead silence and i decide to break it off.

"Hmm soo.. where are we going?" I ask and wait for a response

"To my house where else "

"Good but why ?"

"Prepare yourself for a rough night "

Woha Namjoon calm boy ;)

" hmm maybe a cocktail. .what you say ?"

"Nope we don't even need to drink for this ."

I got the hunch for what he was talking about but anyway i thought he wouldn't be that serious.And if he would really do it that would take our relationship to the next level.

Omg omg .I got to be his girlfriend. .well not bad after all
I mean it could work. Let's see what he will do .I need to know from him cause iam all good.

A long chapter this time enjoy it guys
I ll update the next chapter later .
Wait for it :)