I loved and I loved and I lost.

!*WARNING | COULD BE TRIGGERING - READ AT OWN RISK*!

Harry's P.O.V

I'm not sure how I ended up here. Sitting on my bathroom floor. Holding my body tightly as if I'd die if I didn't. Not that I'd mind all that much. The only things I can feel right now is pain and love. Pain because of love. But I certainly don't love the pain. The pain is what got me here. Or was it love? Maybe it was both , I don't know. But what I do know is that I can never face him again. Not after what just happened. How could I be so stupid? Of course, he wouldn't love me back.

But where did I go wrong? Why won't he love me? What did I do wrong?

It's probably because I'm unlovable. I'm ugly. Worthless. And a "fag", according to him.

Why did I have to be gay? I've lost a friend. And I owe my thanks to love. Thank you for making me lose the best person in my life. Thank you for making me hate myself more than ever before. If only that were a lie. I have never felt this much hatred before. It's just pathetic that it's for myself.

I'm taken out of my thoughts and back into reality when I feel the blood drip from my arms down onto my legs. I didn't realise how deep I was cutting, And yet I'm not stopping myself. Maybe I did realise I was slowly killing myself, but I was just pretending I didn't know so I didn't lose all respect for myself.

I moved the knife onto my legs. And repeated the same action.

How did I manage to lose such an important part of my life? I loved and I loved and I lost. Not only did I lose him, but I lost myself along the way.

I started to become very light headed. I know where this is going. But there's no one to save me. I'm thankful for that. And I'm thankful for the person that brought me to this moment. I'm finally ending it.

I'm thankful for the love of my life.

In other words,

I'm thankful for Louis Tomlinson.

—————

A/N - here's a little short story.

I might make one other part to it being like a flashback of what actually happened but not sure. Anyway, I know it's really sad but hope you liked it xxxx

Thanks to anyone who reads or votes, means a lot.

If you are affected by anything in this story please speak to someone, feel free to talk to me.

All the love,
M xxx