Part-15

The sangeet function was going on. No one from ram family had any mood. But swasan and sujram looked at ranutt and danced, trying to cheer her up.

Swasan performance for ranutt

Swasan and ranutt dance

Ranveer sang this for uttu

Sung by swasan for uttu

Dp family was fuming in jealousy seeing ram family happiness but ap and ragini smirked evilly seeing swasan thinking about their plan.

Everyone was praising and enjoying the sangeet ceremony thoroughly. Meanwhile....

Marvadi samaj head:Uttara beta, tomorrow you will be stepping in the new phase of life. For every daughter, her father is her first hero and we all know how much you love ur father. I will like you give you a gift, on behalf of entire samaj....we have decided that ur father, Mr ram Maheshwari, who is the best person for this...and in every way, will be the head of the marvadi samaaj!!!!

Everyone was shocked and stunned. Dp family was fuming in anger and frustration, while ram family was overwhelmed.

Ram(happy and emotional):ye....what are you saying?

Head:it's right. You are the most ideal person to secure this position and after thinking so much, we all came to a decision that you are the best person for being the head of marvaadi samaj. Uttara beta....did you like our present?(smile)

Uttara nodded with tears of happiness.

Ram and sujata had tears of joy and thanked the samaj people for that while swasan were too much happy. Ram took blessings of dida.

Dida:arre arre...what are you doing ram?

Ram:can I not take blessings of my mother?

Dida got overwhelmed and gave blessings.

Dida(happily):arre sujata...muh toh meetha karva....your husband is now the head of marvadi samaj.

Sujata nodded and everyone got busy in celebration.