Part-7

Leap of three days:

ENGAGEMENT DAY:
Today there was a great hustle bustle in mm. Swasan were busy in making the best preparation of their baby sister's engagement. Even sujram were happy and emotional at the same time. While dp family and shemish were the silent spectators.

Swara: arre bhaiya!!! What are these things lying over there? And .....offo(to another man) bhaiya, many other works are left. Finish this fast and then bring those things which I told you.

On the other side, we can see sanskar talking with or rather shouting at someone.
Sanskar(shout):what is this Mr verma? I already said that I don't want any mistake in my sisters engagement then how can you....

Uttara was seeing all this with teary eyes.
Swasan who noticed her, immediately came to her leaving everything.

Sanskar:aww my baby....what happened? Why these small little pearls in ur eyes?

Swara:yeah uttu, if you don't like any of these decorations, tell us we will change....(cut off as uttara hugged them tightly)

Uttara(teary eyes):I love you bhai and Bhabhi. I am really lucky to have you both.
Trio shared a cute hug making raglak jealous.

Ragini(over sweetly and tight smile):uttu, baccha, won't u hug me and ur laksh bhai too?

Laksh(same tone):Ha uttara!! I am ur brother too.

Uttara was about to shout but swara immediately stopped her and told her to go making sanutt confused. But still, for the sake of swara's words uttara went and hugged them for 5 seconds and immediately went to her room.

Uttara room:
Uttara was sitting on bed fuming in anger. As soon as swasan entered, she moved her face away from swara.

Uttara(sadly): go away Bhabhi. I don't want to talk to you. U know well that I hate them but still....

Swara(hugged her tightly and said lovingly):Aww my cute baby!!!! What else could I have done? If you would have shouted, everyone would have created a drama which I don't want. I know u don't like them...but this was better than ruining this morning also in petty fight with useless people.

Sanutt were proud of her maturity.

Swara: now chalo, u take some rest and then I will come to make u ready...hmm??

Uttara nodded with smile. Swasan turned to go but stopped seeing sujram standing over there.

Sujata:can we come in?

Uttara frowned and nodded.

Sujata(with choked voice,  to swasan and uttu): I know that I have failed being a mother to u but, please forgive us beta. I know, a SORRY won't change anything now....but please beta, don't hate us. Swara, I have always hated u for being a Bengali girl but thank you for keeping sanskar and uttara very happy and taking care of uttara like ur baby.

Ram(hell guilty):I don't have any words to say.....I became a perfect brother but failed badly as husband and father. Thank you swara for being there for my children. Sanskar uttara, forgive me for not being there for you at any point of time.

Sujata:yesterday also, we were not able to say anything. I don't know what is wrong with us but I...I just....I(could not continue and broke down crying badly )

Ram(breaking down too): I am sorry, u were right. Me and sujata had 3 gems, but being blind in Bhabhi and bhai, we lost u.

Swasan and uttu were shocked beyond limit seeing their parents crying like babies in front of them and begging for forgiveness.