Chapter Seven: We all have Secrets

Start from the beginning

"Go get ready, we got some answers to receive."

Christian said against her skin leaving a small love bite behind.

---

Yasmin was dressed in a blue shirt with tight jeans, a leather jacket and black booties. She let her hair go wild and loose.

Christian was dressed in jeans, a light blue button up and a black suit vest overtop. Yasmin bunched his collar in her hands pulling him close to her face. She bit her before kissing him.

"What was that for?"

Chris asked smirking.

"You make me feel alive, and gorgeous."

She said softly.

"Plus, that outfit is a huge turn on."

---

Yasmin and Chris got in the hummer as Yasmin dialed Desiree.

"Yes baby girl?"

Desiree asked. Yasmin smiled.

"Just checking up on my babies."

"Oh, me and Jocelyn are fine."

Desiree said her voice full of laughter.

"Desi."

Yaz said laughing.

"They're fine. Just calling for mom and dad."

Desiree said.

"Thanks again, we gotta go settle some things and then we'll go get them."

Yasmin said.

"Okay, no problem. Bye baby girl."

"Bye."

Yasmin said smiling as she hung up. Christian parked the car and nodded at Yasmin who nodded back.

"We got a mission."

He said.

"I'm listening babe."

Yasmin said as she turned towards him.

"We have to solve these mysteries. Who my real father is. Why I was lied to. Who my real father is. Why my mother wanted revenge. Who my real father is, because I learned jack shit last night and who the hell my aunt really is."

He said counting on his fingers.

"And who she is in relations to David."

Yasmin said.

"Who?"

Chris asked.

"David, a guy from one of my missions. You'll get it later."

Yasmin said shaking her head as she got out the car. She opened the door that revealed Augustine sitting down waiting for them.

"Come on, sit down."

She said signaling towards chairs. Yasmin grabbed the chair and sat down.

"Answers zia, we need them."

She said staring at Augustine.

"Now."

Christian said as he sat next to Yasmin.

"What do you care to know?"

Augustine asked softly.

"Everything."

They said exactly at the same time.

"Well, before you were born, your mother and I used to be the only female agents in Italy"

She paused.

"That's how she met your father Donovan and his twin brother Oscar."

"She quickly fell in love with him even though I warned her not to be evil and how malicious as they were."

She said nodding.

"Soon, I was the only female to be an agent. As the years passed, your mother found out she was pregnant. Twins. Eric and you were growing quickly and as quickly as you were growing, the faster you ruined their plans."

"You were a mistake to her but a miracle to me. There was a big ordeal of who was really the father. Was it Oscar or Donavan since she had been sneaking around with Oscar."

"After she found out Donovan was the father, Oscar lost it. I had adopted you all and had hidden you both under protective services. Your mother was head over heels in love with Oscar and followed his path, even to kill you both."

"I'm not sure what the hell your mother meant by revenge for your father because frankly she didn't care for him. After Yasmin killed Oscar last year, she must have went mad and orchestrated this whole ordeal."

Augustine said as she folded her hands.

"Zia, who is David?"

Yasmin asked leaning forward.

"Ah Davie."

August said softly.

"David is Giovanna."

Augustine said smiling.

"Zia, that's impossible. I met David myself, I arrested him myself."

Yasmin said. Augustine smiled.

"That was the plan, he was a setup. He got your attention which allowed her to device a plan, track where you lived and watch from afar."

"This is crazy."

Christian said.

"She went through all that, just to kill me for killing Donovan and Oscar?"

He asked.

"Your mother was always crazy. I just hope you can forgive me for not telling you. I never wanted the past to haunt you."

August said grabbing his hand.

"Of course I forgive you. I understand completely."

He said smiling.

"I think we both do."

Yasmin said smiling.

"We should get going. Long flight back to Ohio and I think we all want to be home sweet home."

Christian said standing up.

---

The trio was in the car heading to Desiree's house.

"Thank you so much for babysitting them."

Yasmin said as she kissed Desi hello and walking to the boys.

"It was no problem. Kara had an amazing time with them."

Desiree said laughing.

"I seriously can't thank you enough though, Desiree. I wouldn't have had them back yet without you."

Yasmin said nodding slowly.

"It's what I'm here for."

Desiree said hugging Yasmin tightly.

"Hey, I'll see you at Jocy's wedding."

Yasmin nodded.

"Of course."

And with that Yasmin buckled the boys in the car ready to go back home where she belonged. Of course, the girls thought Yasmin was in Italy and Chris went along to see Sebastian. They just think Dom and Eric went to headquarters for some info. There are some things in life, you must always keep a secret. For now at least.