Chapter 2-I Liked It....

After waking up in class Haruka looked around nobody was around not even Yuu-Chan was there just a note of her desk along with drool where her had was down. She'd start to the the note "You can meet me in the park if you want to talk -Mitsuki." She had almost forgotten about the kiss with Mitsuki but blushed at the thought and shook it off and decided to go to the park to met with President Mitsuki....

A few moments later Haruka was heading out of the school to the park. She finally arrived at the park and saw Mitsuki in the blue shaped dome and I went in, it had a little door you can close and open so she closed it.

"What did you want to talk about president?" Haruka said with a light blush on her face.. "C-can we k-kiss maybe again..? I-I l-l-liked it.." Mitsuki said starting to look very red. "Maybe we can but I don't wanna get caught just make sure nobody is here." As Mitsuki checked the park nobody was there...

Haruka hsd closes her eyes and she sat on top of her lap facing her waiting for Mitsuki to react this time then they kissed..

Mitsuki would look at Haruka and think of all the perverted things they can do but she closed her eyes and thought about how they are together right now..She'd grab her hand and kissed her, it was deep. Haruka pinned Mitsuki to the floor and took over the kiss letting their saliva mix and their tongues fight, they would take a breath in between every kiss..

They would let go of the kiss saliva still connecting their mouth's, Haruka would lick Mitsuki's ear and make her shiver and get up "I'll be coming over to your house soon.." Haruka said with saliva on her lips.."Okay I'll see you then.." When exiting the dome Haruka would give Mitsuki a kiss on her lips and kissed her cheek making Mitsuki blush but smile and go home thing about the kiss they just shared made her happy whilst walking into her room and laying down...