Chapter 12

Laura's POV

Harry's Girlfriend

------

"Harry! Can we go out tonight? We haven't been out in ages!" I asked Harry extending the 's' on ages. 

"Sure thing, wanna go out to a restaurant or..?" Harry replied wrapping his arm around me. Pulling me into a tighter hug. 

"Don't mind, how about the restaurant down the road? That seems nice" I mumbled into Harry's red jumper, he smelt so nice!

"Sure thing baby, we'll go at about 6:30 ish? Yeah?" Harry replied his curls brushing up against my face. 

"Alright!" I replied pecking his cheek.

***

"you ready to go?" Harry asked pulling me into his blue fluufy jumper. I was wearing my new black dress which came down to just above my knee, i was wearing my best black heels and my hair was pullled back into a tight bun. I had a little bit of make-up on just to cover my pink cheeks. I smoothered my lips with red lipstick and had a little bit of gloss on top. I pouted in the mirror and made for the door just as harry wrapped his arms around me waist. 

"you smell amazing!"  he whispered.

"Random much Harry?" I replied reaching for the door. 

 I opened the door to see several journolists with camera's.

"Laura is it true you kicked Joely out so she had to live on the streets"

"do you think this would have worked?"

"GO AWAY!" Harry yelled slamming the door in their faces. 

"Sorry Lau, this would have been a great night if they hadn't have come. I'm sorry!" Harry said sadly his head down.

"Hazza? This can still be a great night just not out go get everyone else and we'll order some movies and pizza!" I replied walking towards the kitchen.

----

I NEED some ideas or i'll have to stop wirting this altogether because there's no where for it to go:(

sorry!