Chapter 4

After breakfast i cleared up, there was a knock on the door and Niall ran to get it "I'll get it!" he yelled running towards the door. I walked over to the door to see who it was and Harry's sister Charlie was stood there in shorts and a top, freezing her socks off "Come in, you must be freezing!" I said.

"Niall, move." Charlie ordered. "Yeah sorry" Niall moved out the way and started towards the living room, "HARRY! You're sister is here!" Niall shouted. Charlie's really quiet and doesn't really talk much but she's really nice. Harry ran into the room with his arms outstretched and stll no trousers on. "Harry, don't hug me. Please put some clothes on!" Charlie said dodging out the way of his hug. "Fine" Harry said running to the coat rack grabbing a coat. "I have clothes on now!" He winked. "Fine" Charlie sighed and gave Harry a hug. "Come on through, have you had breakfast?" 

Charlie nodded sitting down on the brown leather sofa, "So what are we doing today?" Jess asked.

"I wamt to go to Nando's!" Niall said. "No Niall" Harry said "Shall we go to the park? Or Medow Hell?" he added. "Medow Hell, sounds good, but it's Saturday so it'll be packed...how anout the Victoria center in Nottigham?" Jess said, cuddling up to Niall on the sofa, opposite Charlie. "Sounds good, so we'll go at about 12?" Joely asked. I nodded "Yeah sure!"