Chapter 3

Morgan was left standing there even after the shock had worn off.

"What the hell just happened?" She muttered to herself, practically hyperventilating as she stood in the center of Shane and Ryland's living room with her dark blue eyes wide open.

She heard laughing and it caused her to actually blink for the first time sense she laid eyes on Andrew today.

Shane's video, they were filming Shane's video.

Morgan was half tempted to go in there like Ryland has initially suggested but she shook her head, rushing back upstairs to her room and grabbing her backpack.

She tucked her blonde hair behind her ears and ran down the stairs, slamming the door shut behind her as she rushed out of the house.
_
Just as he clicked off the camera, Shane Ryland and Andrew all heard the door slamming shut.

Their eyes lingered towards the sound before at eachother.

"Morgan?" Ryland called out. He sighed angrily when he received only silence in response.

"No. No. No. She is not getting out of filming with me today." Ryland said loudly, pulling out his phone and texting his sister only to get no response. They had been planning to shoot a video for Rylands channel for over a month now.

"Shane." Ryland looked to his boyfriend with a pleading look. "Can you go catch her before she leaves?"

"Catch would involve running, honey." Shane responded in his posh Queen voice. Ryland stared at him, unamused.

"Andrew." Shane turned to the cameraman who's eyes still were staring at the closed door. "Do you mins dragging out dear Morgan back inside before my boyfriend has a heart attack."

Andrew chucked, his smile practically reaching his ears as he nodded.

"Shane." Ryland sent a warning glance at Shane. Shane pretended his actions were innocent by faking a confused look.

Andrew looked between the couple, confusion set in his eyes as he tried and failed to find the hidden meaning behind Rylands warning glances.

"I'm gonna see if I can catch her before she leaves."

As Andrew opened the door and walked out Shane, ignoring the slight fear of his boyfriends wrath called after him teasingly.

"Dont be afraid to throw her over your shoulder if she wont-"

Shane, not surprisingly earned a playful slap in the cheek by Ryland that though weak, still caused him to let out an over exasperated scream that caused Andrew to laugh.
-
"Morgan!"

Lucky for Andrew, Morgan had decided to respond and give a heart to a couple new YouTube comments before getting into her car so he was easily able to catch up to her before she got in her car and left.

Morgans eyes shot up at the sound of Andrew's voice calling her name.

"Sweet baby Jesus." She muttered to herself. Why her. Why did this specifically have to happen to her. She cursed herself for forgetting her black sunglasses inside. She probably looked even worse in proper lighting.

"Your brother is literally going to kill you if you disappear today."

She looked at him, confused. "What- oh crap."

Andrew laughed as he watched his words sink in.

"His dumb video idea." She responded with a roll of her eyes, smiling. God, Ryland must of wanted her dead by now for yet again trying to abandon him on a day he wanted to film. But to be fair, he had done it countless times to her in the past.

Andrew smiled and nodded. "He quote un quote said if I didn't drag you back inside he would burn your Gucci slides."

Morgan gasped, holding a hand to her mouth as a wave of actual fear washed over her. "Please tell me you're joking."

Andrew was silent for a moment before breaking out laughing. Nodding, he replied honestly. "Yes. But doesnt it seem like something Ryland would threaten to do?"

Morgan laughed along with him and nodded, her face turning pink. "Yes. And he would film it and make you edit a video titled "burning my sisters Gucci slides."

Andrew pretended to think for a second. "No wait. Burning my sisters Gucci slides. Emotional."

They practically fell over laughing until they both had tears in their eyes.

When Morgan looked up after calming down, her breath got caught In her throat. When the hell had they gotten so close? Much like when he had taken off her sunglasses he was standing so close to her. Her already pink cheeks burned as she realized he was staring at her.

"So." Thank the Gods above when Andrew finally broke the silence Morgan never would have been able to. "Where are you running off to?"

"Nowhere apparently." She muttered with a sigh. How was she able to explain to Andrew that she hadn't been running away from her brother but rather away from him.

There was another silence, this one not nearly as uncomfortable.

"Starbucks?" Andrew said.

Morgan looked at him, shocked. She  chuckled. "You know me so well." She joked.

He hummed in response and she instantly noticed how he didnt deny it.

Andrew smiled at her and she swore she felt like her heart melted. How could someone be so perfect.

"It was more of a suggestion." He replied honestly, his smile growing. "I figure we can get Ryland a drink so he will be less inclined to murder us when we get back. Oh and we can talk about his awful video idea for his channel so I can mentally prepare to edit it for him."

Morgan laughed. She narrowed her eyes in confusion once all of what he said kicked in.

"We?" She asked slowly, trying not to let her actual excitement slip into the word.

Andrew slowly nodded, shifting to the side a little bit before responding teasingly. "Well if I go in there alone.. well let's just say I'm kinda afraid of your brother."

Morgan laughed again before she mentally scolded herself at just how probably annoyingly loud her laugh was. "Kitty does have claws." She agreed, earning a chuckle from Andrew.

"Well we better run well we can.. cause I think I see him walking out of the house.."

Andrew looked behind him to where an angry Ryland was indeed opening the front door.

They both quickly got into Morgans car and drove away from Shane and Rylands house. Ignoring how both phones were instantly spammed with texts.

A couple minutes of silence passed before Morgan felt a pair of eyes on her. She looked over at Andrew who was staring at the road ahead with a small smile on his lips.

"Starbucks?" She asked in a tone of voice that was too high than her normal one.

"Starbucks." He agreed, looking over at her as she gripped the wheel tighter.