PJ x Seir By: Kyra English Chapter 1: Detention

Start from the beginning

Seir’s P.O.V.

Oh My God I am going to die.
“G-Gonz,” I trembled, “I didn’t m-mean to touch P-PJ I just needed a hug and I w-wasn't thi-thinking.”
“Well, don’t let it happen again.  Now the captain is going to be thinking OF THIS STUPID EVENT AND-”
“THAT IS ENOUGH,” PJ yelled over Gonz’s bickering.  Why was stupid but cute jock protecting me?
“Um...Captain are you ok?  You realize you are protecting a Nerd correct, like ‘THE NERD’ right,” He said confused.  Why did he say that like being a nerd and I was a bad thing.

PJ’s P.O.V.

He was right.  Why was I protecting a nerd and not just any nerd THE NERD.
“What is all the talk about?” asked Coach Error.
“PJ your SON is protecting Seir ‘THE NERD’,” Gonz replied like it was a bad thing.  
“Well, what's so wrong about that Gonz,” asked Coach Error and if you haven’t noticed my father is my coach.
“EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH I-”
“I WON’T ALLOW YOU YELLING AT ME,” yelled Dad.  I was about to talk but I saw a body sneak away and dodge all of Gonz’s attacks.  It was Seir. She ran all the way through the hall. I think that is the fastest (that I know of) nerd I ever saw.

Seir’s P.O.V.

What was I thinking!!  Hugging the captain of the basketball team?!?!  I was running for my life it felt like.

3rd P.O.V. (only for a little bit)

As Seir was running through the halls and she could hear footsteps running after her.  Seir was hoping it wasn’t Swapfell and his partner Dustberry. As she felt a hand on her shoulder pin her to the nearest locker.
    “Don’t worry I’m not going to hurt you love,” Seir imminently knew who it was.

Seir’s P.O.V.

    I was panicking now.  I was so hot that I didn’t know what I was doing or what was happening.
    “Seir are you ok?” questioned PJ.
    “Yes th-thank you for sa-saving me fr-from Gonz,” I stuttered.
    “Your welcome so um… can you please turn around,” asked PJ.
    “S-sure,” I turned around and found myself face to face with PJ himself.  I felt like I needed to do something, but I didn’t know what. A object touch my mouth and I found PJ making out with ME out of all the people that he could of kiss he choose me?!?!  As I felt his 3 warm, moist tongues rub against mine I just kept pulling him in closer. I couldn’t control myself I was already taking PJ’s jacket off when I heard people calling PJ’s name.
    “Captain,” called Gonz.
    “Jammy!  Son,” called Mr. Error.
    “Big Bro,” called Cil.
    “PamJam sweetheart ❤,” called Vinny.  Everyone was calling his name and I was a little sad when no one was calling my name until I heard a faint noise from my brother.
    “Seir,” called Goth.  I was still taking PJ’s jacket off.  PJ finally stopped me from taking his pants off and put his jacket on and ran toward the noise.  I didn’t know what had just happen, but whatever it was I wanted more. I ran after PJ still in a daze of what I did until I was stopped by a body blocking my way.  I looked up and saw PJ standing as still as a statue. I looked to see what was the matter and found that all the people who called our names were standing still as well.
    “Welp, this awkward,” I whispered under my breath.  I also saw Mrs. Toriel (The Principal) run towards the crowd and say:
    “You two are in big trouble,” exclaimed The Principal.  At least I had a clean history till now.

Le Time Skip

As PJ and I were sitting in the detention room 4 yards (12 feet) away from each other I was still in heat and I couldn’t control it.  PJ started to notice that I was uncomfortable and hot, so he came over to me and sat in the seat next to me and hugged me.
    “Wh-what are y-you doing?  We c-can’t s-sit next t-to each ot-”
    “You are very cute when you stutter,” PJ said calmly and without a warning he decided to kiss me.  Knowing we were going to be in trouble I ignored why we were here and pulled him closer. I was continuing what I did in the hall and I was at the pants and I stopped.
    “Why’d you stop?” PJ asked his star now into a heart.
    “Because I don’t know what I am going to do if I get Expelled,” I hesitated.
    “Well you could always come over to my house and we can be homeschooled,” PJ said before biting my nape.  I was cringing up.
    “Relax baby Daddy will take good care of you.”
    Those words reminded me of Swapfell and the words he says before he abuses me.
    “St-Stop I I don’t want to do this anymore,” I stuttered.
    “Why?” PJ questioned.
    “I I-”
    “Don’t think I am going to hurt you sweetheart I am not like Swapfell.  He’s a B****. He’s not a good person,” He cautioned. I felt safer with those words.
    “K-Keep going,” I pleaded.
    “OK Princess,” PJ teased.  He started pulling both our pants down with a swift move and I squealed.
    “SHHH don't squeak you will get us in trouble,” PJ said with a very devilish smile.  I want this so bad.
"How much do you want me," PJ teased.
"I want you so bad," I moaned.
"Good."
I wanted this so bad, I needed it.