chapter 1

-Hello?

-Hello, who's speaking?

-Good afternoon, I am the journalist Miep Spengler. Who am I speaking with?

-With Shane Lahner

-Steban Lahner's sister?

-Exactly

-I am glad to speak with you, miss. Is Steban ready for our meeting at five o'clock?

-Afirmative. He will be waiting for you in the living room

-Thank you very much. See you soon

-See you soon

-Who was on the phone?- I asked to my sister

-The journalist, get ready by five o'clock

-Thanks for answering the phone call- I said

I am Steban Lehner, i have seventy five years old, i was born on November 12 1929 in Berlin.

I have been known for five years because I wrote my unique book which is very popular in the world ¨Do not confuse numbers with names"¨ since is available, i have a lot of interviews and videoconferences,generally, the most of the days. Today I have one, obviously, but is the first which is about how imagine the story, I am pretty much excited.

I will write the conversation on this book and my sister will film with the camera.

-Hi, good afternoon, mister Lehner?- Asked a young lady who seem have twenty years old

-Yes I am

-Nice to meet you, sir, I am the journalist Miep Spengler-She said holding my hand, smiling

-Nice to meet you too. Please, come in. You can sit on my board armchair.

We sit down, my sister gave to us KÄsekuchen, connected the camera and leave the living room.

-Okay, so, as you know, I published an article in the newspaper "Güten Tag" about your polemic book who, by the may, I loved.

-Thanks

-What I wanna do now is write a purpose who made you to write this novel . According your narrations, invite to believe that is an autobiographical story-She moved her hair and go on- Do I have your permission?

-Totally. The world has to know why I did this story and has to know every single detail

-I put all my attention.

-I like that-I made a pause and continue- Everything started nine of November of 1943 for that moment....