Prologue

FYI: Everytime health is mentioned, it'll be out of 20 half hearts, so if someone has 3 full hearts, it'll be written as "6 health"

Some years ago...

"How much more time, Iris?!" a dark haired girl wearing a black cloak burst into a clearing, nearly stumbling into the pale-skinned, rainbow-haired girl, who was frantically checking a redstone system setup, along with a boy with fiery-colored hair.

"Exactly five more minutes!" the boy shouted.

"Arghh...Why did Vincent have to get hurt right before the battle?" the girl grumbled. "As annoying as he can be, he's a good fighter."

"Why did he have to attack this place now?!" another girl, with choppy brown hair and brown eyes backed into the clearing.

"I don't know–!" A boy with dirty blonde hair tumbled into the clearing.

"Tyler! Are you okay?" the boy that was manning the redstone ran over to him.

"...'m fine, Asher" the boy, Tyler, muttered.

"No you're not. You're at four health. Hang on a sec." Asher opened up a holographic screen, and typed in a command.

[/give @p potion 1 0 {Potion:strong_regeneration}]

"Here." he handed to potion to Tyler.

"Thanks." Tyler drank it down quickly, before standing back up. "Let's do this!"

"Two minutes!" Iris, a rainbow-haired girl, yelled.

"Thanks!" The cloaked girl that had run in earlier bolted out of the clearing.

Two minutes...we just need to run down the clock.

A few years later...

Somewhere in the Farlands, a place where code became distorted and reality was nothing but a blurred line, a man opened his eyes. Unlike other people's, they were an empty glowing white, lighting up the dark space around him. He looked around, taking note of the dark. Lines and lines of code surrounded him, binding him, but they were loose. He pulled one, snapping it, and proceeded to break every other strand of code that had chained him for so long. They sat around him, the broken letters and numbers fading into nothingness.

He stood up− or rather− floated up, and started to explore, wandering between the lines of code, until he stopped at one particular line.

//banned @e[type=Herobrine]//

He raised his fist, slamming it into the symbols, and a crack appeared in the words. He repeated it a few times, until the entire line broke and scattered, fading like the lines that bound him. He walked around a bit more, destroying choice pieces of code, until he reached a wall, thick layers of code making up the barrier that were slowly thinning. With one final blast of energy, a section shattered, the pieces dissolving into oblivion. A shimmering white substance appeared, slowly forming into something resembling a portal.

He grinned.

"You can't hold me forever, Notch."

Current Time:

"C'mon, guys!" Jesse yelled, waving to the others. They were low on some supplies now, and twice a month they would have a day planned just to restock on some of the basic necessities, like wood and ores. Today was one of those days.

"We're coming!" Jess, his sister, yelled. The rest of the Order followed behind her.

They left the Beacontown, heading towards the forest and the mines. Unbeknownst to them, however, was a single man watching while hovering in the air. He smirked.

The world has changed so much since I was last here.

It would be a shame if, say.........someone were to destroy it.

I still have a few scores to settle.

This takes place in between S1 and S2. Radar isn't intern yet for the NOOTS. Ivor left, but he returned before S2 started, because this story was originally started before Season 2, and I didn't know how long Ivor would be gone, so there are some parts that would require him to be here for the story to make sense.
~Athenaᾦ