The kiss a sweet and passionate one, contrasting to our session last night. Our lips molding perfectly against one another's, the mate pull siginificantly higher after last night. I drag my fingers through his silky, soft hair while his fingers caress my lower back and upper thighs.

He then changes his focus and his hands move to my hair, he starts to play with it but abruptly he tugs at it and through my reaction he is able to slip his tounge into my mouth. His tongue darts swiftly round my mouth, tasting all of it.

I smirk against his lips at his actions. Sneaky boy. I decide I'll get my own payback, I carry on kissing him but move my hands to be cupping his face. They then gradually and inconspiciously move to his chest; running up and down his toned abs.

Then I push his chest causing him to falter a little and I rapidly climb off him and slip off the bed. He looks at me wide eyed, not understanding what's going on.

"As you said, I'm not a breakfast type of gal. That's all for today." I say to him with a massive grin on my lips, I walk towards the door and swing my hips, while teasingly lifting up the shirt of his.

He growls but laughs, shaking his head. I walk out of the room and into my office, needing to get some work done.

Within twenty minutes, I hear the shower and guess that Ashton is finally washing and dressing himself. I carry on with my work, needing to sign and complete forms of pack necessities.

I also fill out the Pack Enter Form for the Council to make the movement legal and I also make plans for the ceremonies that will be taking place in the near future.

I hear Ashton's loud footsteps on the landing and stairs, half expecting him to come into the office but he carries on into a different room. I carry on with papers and calls, ensuring that all the building work is on schedule, so far within the five days they have some buildings ready to be decorated which is great.

Whilst I'm working, the time flies by and Ashton enters - causing me to take my nose out of the piles of papers and endless calls. To my pleasure he arrives with food, almost immediately my stomach rumbles and I blush so that my cheeks now must be scarlet.

He chuckles handsomely, his adams apple bobbing while doing so. His damp hair curling slightly on top of his head, his white tee clinging to his tan skin while his jeans hang lowly on his waist; the outfit finished off by black and white original vans.

He's carrying two plates of pancakes, one with maple syrup and the other with strawberries, banana and cream - my mouth waters at the sight.

Ashton places them on the desk while I move the papers to the side, knowing that food in this instance is the priority. Well in every instance will be the priority, food is everyone's best friend.

I move over to the loveseat where he is situated and we eat our brunch in silence, both picking from the two plates - dependant on what we fancied. My breath hitches slightly when Ashton's hand moves to my thigh, my very naked thigh.

We carry on eating until both of the plates are empty, both of us sufficiently full. I make an attempt to get up and clear the cutlery but Ashton has different ideas as he pulls the back of my shirt and I bounce back onto the seat.

"Now, sweetheart, where do you think you're going after that little stunt you pulled this morning?" He asks lowly, his voice sending shivers through me.

I look at him and then look away, my eyes flitting to other parts of the room - me not knowing what to say. He chuckles but I still don't know what to say, my mind for once clear of sarcastic comments.

He leans in to attack me with kisses and passionate love but the doorbell forbids him from doing so. He sighs and shakes his head, he leans in and whispers sexily into my ear, "You won't be as lucky next time." His teeth graze my earlobe and this triggers me to visibly shake under him.

I then shove him gently and walk towards the door, with the intention of going to the front door to see who is there but Ashton's wants otherwise.

"Look at what you're wearing, literally nothing. Not that I'm complaining but I'm not allowing others to see you in this state." He says seriously to which I nod, knowing he won't be swayed with that opinion.

I stand on the stairs while Ashton walks to the door, we both look at each other curiously as we can smell no scent or hear someone's heartbeat, he slowly opens the door - weary of what could be on the other side.

We are greeted with nobody, Ash peeks his head out of the door but nobody is hiding to the side. We both then stand outside and sniff, hoping to catch a scent of who was here but we come up with nothing.

Ashton then comes back from him searching the left side of the house which a white letter in hand and I immediately know who it was.

Ash looks at the letter with hard eyes and opens it before us, now inside and in the entrance hall.

The opening of this letter seems agonizingly slow, the tension rising with every second. My breath occasionally catching, worried of what is to come.

Ash roars in anger once he's read the letter and passes it to me, I scan the words and silently pray for all.

Dear my dearest Adella,

I see you ignored what I told you, tut tut; though you were always a rebellious one - near cracking though.

As always there will be punishments but you have a choice, are they to be directed towards you, your mate or your packs?

Your choice, choose wisely as the first answer will be the only one.

You know how to reply.

Russ.

****************

Hello guys,

What do you think she's going to choose?

Keep reading, commenting, voting, following and sharing xoxo

How is the story going? You enjoying?

*edited.

-LMRBXOX