He placed his lips on mine and kissed me. I responded and opened my mouth when he licked my bottom lip. Our tongues danced in a rhythm of happiness and want. 'I need you' I whispered. 'No you need sleep' he whispered. 'Please' I whispered. 'Maybe tomorrow' he said. 'Okay' I whispered sadly. A knock on the door made me jump and I began crying. Jamangi pulled apart and pulled my head to his chest. "It's okay its just your brother" he said. I nodded and he rubbed my back. I slowly stopped crying and when I did he pulled away from me and walked to the door while pulling shorts on. I walked behind Jamangi and hugged him from behind. He faced me and picked me up. He walked back to the counter and grabbed one of his shirts off of it. He set me down and pulled the shirt on me. I yawned and snuggled up to him. He picked me up and carried me to bed. Bubba followed and sat in a chair beside the bed. Jamangi laid me in bed and crawled in bed beside me. He pulled me against him and I closed my eyes. I instantly was asleep. I slept through the night as well.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I heard people talking in quite voices around me and I growled in annoyance. I covered my ears and rolled over. "She's awake" I heard Jamangi's voice ring in my ears. I snuggled closer to the warmth beside me and felt arms wrap around me. "Morning little sis" I heard Bubba say from his chair. I fluttered my eyes open and looked up. I saw Jamangi looking at me with love in his eyes. I smiled happily and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled back and pulled me closer to him. Eight days pregnant! I was so happy to bare his pups. I snuggled my head underneath his and kissed his neck. "Mine" he growled. 'Yours' I said. There was a knock on the door and I jumped. "Hey it's okay" Jamangi said. I felt tears stream down my face and he rubbed my back. "Sorry to disturb you Alpha but rouges entered our borders and we captured one of them" someone said. "Be there in a minute" Bubba said. Bubba and Jamangi looked at each other and nodded. "I'll be downstairs in a little bit so you'll head down there and eat" Bubba said. Jamangi nodded and Bubba left the room. I yawned and sat up. I wanted a nice hot shower and some milk. I crawled out of bed and walked towards the shower. Jamangi followed me into the bathroom and pulled me against him when the door was closed. I turned around and smiled. "I wanna play" he whispered. 'I want a shower and milk' I said. "How about we play for a few minutes" he whispered. I really didn't want to, but I nodded anyway. He growled playfully and sat me on the counter of the bathroom. He started the shower and pulled my shirt off. I blushed when he saw my bare chest. "I've seen it before" he said laughing. He pulled me off the counter and I took off his clothes. He pulled me against his bare chest and held me until the water warmed up enough for me. He carried me into the shower and leaned against the glass. He set me down and kissed me.

He kissed me with so much lust and love it was amazing. I kissed him back and he smiled. Our tongues danced in a rhythm of happiness and lust. I pulled away for air and he kissed my chest area. He began working his magic on me and we ended up going as far as we could. I cuddled up to him and smiled. "Mine" he whispered. 'Yours' I whispered. "You hungry?" He asked. 'No, but I want milk' I said. "You really should eat" he whispered. 'My tummy hurts' I whined. He gently placed his hand on my stomach and rubbed my stomach gently while I purred. He growled playfully when I rubbed my part against him. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pinned me against the shower wall and kissed my neck. "I love you" he whispered. 'I feel sick' I whispered wrapping my arms around my stomach gently. He quickly picked me up and ran to the toilet just as I puked. I whined when I finished and he pulled me against him. "It's okay" he whispered. I flushed the toilet and stood up. He stood up and I went to brush my teeth. I brushed my teeth and shivered cold. He walked me to the shower and we got in. I was still cold though, so I snuggled up to Jamangi. He was like my personal heater when I was cold. I couldn't explain how much I loved him. I would always love him unconditionally. "I have to go to training soon" he whispered. I whined and he kissed my neck. "Don't worry your coming" he whispered. I whined some more and he frowned. "What's wrong?" He asked. 'I wanna stay in your arms forever' I whispered. "You will don't worry" he whispered. 'Love' I whispered. "What is it?" He asked. 'My tummy hurts' I whispered. He pulled me closer and rubbed my stomach gently while I purred. He grabbed some soap and washed me off. I rinsed off sleepily while he washed off. When he was done we stepped out of the shower and he wrapped me in a towel. I yawned and snuggled up to him. "Come on were going to be late" he chuckled. I reluctantly nodded and dried off. I got dressed and brushed my hair. I quickly finished getting ready and we headed downstairs hand in hand. We walked into the dining room and took our seats. Seconds later Bubba walked in. He sat beside me and I snuggled up to him. "Hey sis" he whispered. I yawned and laid my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and he kissed my forehead. "She's exhausted" Bubba whispered.