My day!

So this a chap of Josh is like and his life.Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Pov Josh:

Hi, I'm Josh.I'm sixteen years old and I love popcorn so much!I sweat a lot like a lot.I love my pet poodle : Frank.

He likes to eat my slippers alot.So,I usually don't wear them.I got him since I was twelve years old.You know what makes my day?

Watching T.V specially the "The Simpsons",I love Homer Simpson.

My appearance?Well,I have black hair and it is straight like dad.I have freckles and brown eyes like mum.
I am tall in height.

I'm 179cm(tell me in inches or something in comments).

I dislike my mum's pie because it's burnt sometimes or not good.Well, I love to go to the park cuz that is when Dad propose to Mum.

This is when I am going to tell you something:

New characters!

I go to Junior high.My friends are

•Andrea Alert (Aruani)
•Julia Bodt (Jeanxmarco)
•Joey Jeager (Zeke x Pieck)

And more...

Joey has a big best friend they always hang out and chill together,Kyle Braun.He doesn't like me.He is the son of Historia Reiss and Reiner Braun.

I don't know why he doesn't like me.He likes playing guitar and love skulls (he is a prince)like really love skulls because he has a clip of one a t-shirt of one and a tattoo on his back.

His height is 186cm (taller than me). What else? Oh! He is 69kg in weight. He has blond hair like Historia (light). Eye colour like Reiner Gold.

Joey Jeager,Cut it short a son of Zeke and Pieck.He has royal blood.He has black hair like Pieck and blue eyes like Zeke.He is werid sometimes. He has swishy hair and long from the front. He is sixteen too.

He has black underneath his eyes. That makes him tired.He Loves Bananas.He his 178cm tall.He has two cousins.

Lola Jeager, daughter of Eren and Mikasa.She's sixteen also.She has green eyes and exactly acts like Eren the only like Mikasa is gender and has black pigtails.174cm.Now, Colin Jeager her brother he is fifteen years old.

He has brown hair like Eren and gender everything else like Mikasa.He has a crush on Andrea Alert.173cm.

Speaking of her,She is sixteen.(note: all of them are sixteen but not Colin).
She has light blond hair like Annie and dark sea blue eyes from Armin. She likes books and fighting.171cm.

I think she has a crush on me.Well,she keeps following me around,when ever I am in the class she blushes and when I walk by her she runs off.

It is werid,I know.Julia Bodt likes reading horses and expert about them called one have two toned hair.Black colour hair like Marco.

She fights with Lola a lot.Like everyday.Dosen't like half jokes about her dad (Marco).She is 177cm.

Anyway.

No more introduction!
--------------------------------------------------

I was walking in the school hall.I was holding my bag my hand in my back holding like I am cool.I saw Andrea, she blushed red and ran off quickly.

I kept walking to my class, Science. This was the same school as mum and dad's.Mum told me that the Science lab was the first class after seeing my dad fight with Eren.

The teacher before was Moblit Berner.Now, it was someone else.I saw Kyle talking with Joey.

Kyle:Listen,that punk what was his name ....oh,it was Paul Smith!

Joey:What did he do ?

Kyle:He said *imagine voice like a bear* No guitars in school!
And I said No way punk!

Joey:Look behind you!*laughs*

Kyle:*turns slowly* hey bro,heh!

Paul:So "No way punk"?

I laughed.Paul is the son of Ewrin Smith and Mike Zacharias.He has
Ewrins eyes and Mike's hair.He is the tallest 188cm I think...likes sniffing and reading books.He is smart like Joey .Paul got an A++.He is hot.

I don't have a crush on him ,though.

( In comments write if you wanna see them the drawings of Paul!!My fav after Josh.)

He is hot when he is angry that makes everyone blush.I sat down on my seat mmmm?There was something on my desk.There was an envelope that had a heart.I looked to see if someone was there,I started opening it.

Kyle:Watcha readin'?
Josh: Some kind of letter...
Joey:Read it to us!

Dear Joshua,

Yes,I know your real name Josh.You might think it is werid.Read,I need to tell you something important.I really like you,meet me tomorrow after school,I hope I see you there!

????<3

I was confused.

Josh:What is this?
Kyle:Duh,A love letter!Are you going to meet her?
Josh:I don't know.
Joey:Think about it.

The bell rang,class is about to start.I put it in my school bag.I waited to the lesson was over.

After,

I walked to the yard of the school.I saw Makie Springer,eating a lot food.I pull a face.(Sasha x Connie).I saw Shannon Ackerman (Levi x Hangi) picking her food like yoghurt.

I tripped.

Josh:Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

I felt something nice and squishy and squished again to make sure,I looked up.I saw Lola Jeager!I was a...

Touching her...*squish*Colin grinned annoyed an pushed me away.

Colin:U okay?
Lola:I'm fine,Oh,I need to go !

She ran off and Colin followed he gave me the death stare.I sweat nervously.
He hugged his sister.

-After school time skip-

I opened the door.

Josh:Mum,I am home.

I took off my shoes and put them next to the others.I looked around,Maybe mum is taking a shower.I put my bag on a chair.I opened the fridge and grabbed a Doritos and Cheetos bag.

Which one?I will eat Cheetos and for my lunch for tomorrow at school, Doritos!I opened the bag,and started eating and munching on them.

Mmmmm...Mum would finish by now debending when she shower.I went upstairs and opened the door slowly.

Josh:Mum...?

I saw something increable....Wait..... Why is ........

——————————————————

Hope you like next is the last Chap!!!!!!! Comment,Vote and Follow!